Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
underneath the sky said:
The dippers won't get a big score against palace pullis won't let that happen its their last home game and they will sit deep and make our scouse brethren work hard it will be 3 nil at most that's unless palace can secure a draw or even a win they have done it before this season

I hope you're right and the dippers don't get a big score against Palace.
But being as the ref is their boy Clattenberg anything is possible with that bent **** ( in their favour obviously )
I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of Palace players sent off for fuck all,with him in charge.
He has been put in charge for one reason only,a dipper win !

Blue Jimmy9 said:
underneath the sky said:
The dippers won't get a big score against palace pullis won't let that happen its their last home game and they will sit deep and make our scouse brethren work hard it will be 3 nil at most that's unless palace can secure a draw or even a win they have done it before this season

But being as the ref is their boy Clattenberg anything is possible with that bent **** ( in their favour obviously )
I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of Palace players sent off for fuck all,with him in charge.
Is that true?

He has referee'd them 3 times in 2 months now. That's not normal. Against United he gave them 3 penalties. Against City he refused to give Suarez a second yellow and made a string of poor decisions favouring them.

Mark Halsey made some accusations about the referee's association. He said that during some of their meetings the chief ref would remind them that the Premier League is a show so they should try not to ruin it by sending people off. Fucking bizzare.

Oh well. Hope Pullis just parks the bus and we win our next two games. Fuck Riley and fuck sky and their Liverpool pundits. Arseholes.

rodgers is apparently the new managerial genius , but if palace keep them quiet for 25 minutes , like previously stated , he has no plan B , cant see how he can even be considered for manager of the year , when he cant change tactics or his team to get a result , hes a young naive manager who has a hell of a lot to learn , certainly not manager of the year material , Pellegrini should be manager of the year if he wins 2 trophies in his 1st season in england ,

Just need to be true to ourselves and play with the intention that we've played with all season against teams at home.

No playing safe and highly defensive.... need to attack hard and go for the goals right from the outset.

Goal difference is way too high for us to be worried about that. I think it will be at least 8 going into the last game.

We should be able to beat an on holiday villa and west ham. Just hope Toure, Silva and Aguero are fit.

A nice easy couple of wins would be nice for once.

Agbonlahor went off injured yesterday which looked like a hammy? That May blunt their counter attacking abilities, also with Benteke out they have Wiemann who is quite a tricky little player and a lucky little twat against us!!! I'm looking forward to Wednesday as opposed to shitting myself in the run up to Goodison!

On the subject of referees, looking on RAWK and seeing Liverpool fans absolutely buzzing about getting a certain referee is not right!! Maybe favouring a referee over another due to competence is ok, but WANTING one certain referee is well dodgy IMO? And he seems (Clattenburg) to get their crunch games? DODGY !!

We don't need favourable Referees we just need to play our natural game with everybody giving 100% ( including us fans at the ground ) we'll be sound, just try not to be too nervous!! I know it's easy for me to say but I think our experience will show through!!! C'MON CITY DESTINY AWAITS...

gmckennasell said:
rodgers is apparently the new managerial genius , but if palace keep them quiet for 25 minutes , like previously stated , he has no plan B , cant see how he can even be considered for manager of the year , when he cant change tactics or his team to get a result , hes a young naive manager who has a hell of a lot to learn , certainly not manager of the year material , Pellegrini should be manager of the year if he wins 2 trophies in his 1st season in england ,
Don't underestimate the job that Rodgers has done this season. No one fancied Liverpool to achieve anything this year but he has got them playing incredible football and are still in with a great chance of winning the title. If they did go on to win the league the Liverpool fans would consider him a legend because of the job that he has done there.

Back to the topic at hand. Villa will not be easy. Remember they beat us this season and have managed to beat Arsenal away, Chelsea at home and a draw at Anfield. We cannot afford to be complacent after our heroic victory at Goodison. This game needs to be treated as another cup final and we have to show a lot more desire than Villa. There is no excuse as Villa have nothing to play for and we have everything to play for. Fans need to get behind the team as well. COME ON CITY!

davymcfc said:
Don't underestimate the job that Rodgers has done this season. No one fancied Liverpool to achieve anything this year but he has got them playing incredible football and are still in with a great chance of winning the title. If they did go on to win the league the Liverpool fans would consider him a legend because of the job that he has done there.

I've got a very poor memory,remind me how Rodgers,and his band of Merry men, performed in the domestic cups and in Europe?

Blue Jimmy9 said:
underneath the sky said:

You are definitely right about Clattenburg Jimmy, for a teams fans to be buzzing about having a certain referee is wrong and well dodgy!! Fair enough favour one ref over another for competence issues but to favour one certain referee over any other is dodgy!!! He gets all their crunch games too!! MAN UTD (a) 3 pens VIDIC red for fuck all.....MAN CITY (h) bottled sending Suarez off for dive of the season missed two pens for city. CRYSTAL PALACE (a) ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.