Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulsimpson said:
B\connellblue said:
We need to take care of ourselves and never mind what happens tomorrow. we need to assume we have to win both games and take nothing for granted. If ever a timely reminder was needed have a peep at what happened at Levante today! Get out there and get the job done none of this fannying around. Make it fucking happen don't wait for it to!

Agreed mate
We have to want it more than anything else on the planet for the next 7 days. No mocking, no sidetracking, trusting in each other's ability and as you say getting the job done. Levante is a great example . Atletico looked so good against Chelsea but it has all gone wrong for them and Real Madrid will now probably win their league on goal difference . C'mon blues
Liverpool have looked so good of late but it's all gone wrong for them, city will now probably win the league on goal difference ;)

southstand117 said:
paulsimpson said:
B\connellblue said:
We need to take care of ourselves and never mind what happens tomorrow. we need to assume we have to win both games and take nothing for granted. If ever a timely reminder was needed have a peep at what happened at Levante today! Get out there and get the job done none of this fannying around. Make it fucking happen don't wait for it to!

Agreed mate
We have to want it more than anything else on the planet for the next 7 days. No mocking, no sidetracking, trusting in each other's ability and as you say getting the job done. Levante is a great example . Atletico looked so good against Chelsea but it has all gone wrong for them and Real Madrid will now probably win their league on goal difference . C'mon blues
Liverpool have looked so good of late but it's all gone wrong for them, city will now probably win the league on goal difference ;)
Madrid will not win on GD - it´s head to head results that count. Atleti had a one game margin of error - that was today

mike channon´s windmill said:
southstand117 said:
paulsimpson said:
Agreed mate
Madrid will not win on GD - it´s head to head results that count. Atleti had a one game margin of error - that was today

I stand corrected
Thanks mate

Tickets bought. SS115. Kids coming out of school early, trip from Mid Lincs, bugger the farm work for the evening! Nervy but looking forward to us all shouting our heads off!

The result at Chelsea today should serve as a warning. Everybody expected a 3 point walkover but they didn't get their way.

Can't stop watching all things football.

Out of interest, will the 1894 group be putting out the bags of confetti for this game like the last few on the 2nd tier, always looks good.

RegMuffin said:
The result at Chelsea today should serve as a warning. Everybody expected a 3 point walkover but they didn't get their way.

Actually I don't think you are right, Norwich are fighting for life, and I actually thought they might have got a win today

Can't wait for my economics exam to finish tomorrow so i can enjoy the title run-in! Going to be one hell of a game leading to a hopefully fantastic weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.