Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cibaman said:
Suppose Liverpool win 0-4 tomorrow. After 60 mins on Wed we are 2-0 up.

Do you:

a) Take off Silva and Yaya to keep them ready for Sunday. Bring on Garcia and Kolarov to see out the game

b) Go flat out for a few extra goals?

Scousers won't catch up on goals, 2 wins and it's ours.

Shitting it again. Sick to fucking death of this. Why couldn't we just do it the easy way?

It's a shite state of affairs (said using my best Trainspotting accent).

This has been going on forever. If Palace beat the Red Scouse, though, I will feel a bit better about Wednesday. As Malg implies, this is no way to behave.

Rammy Blue said:
cibaman said:
Suppose Liverpool win 0-4 tomorrow. After 60 mins on Wed we are 2-0 up.

Do you:

a) Take off Silva and Yaya to keep them ready for Sunday. Bring on Garcia and Kolarov to see out the game

b) Go flat out for a few extra goals?

Scousers won't catch up on goals, 2 wins and it's ours.

Exactly. The goal difference is ours. Don't need to worry about it any more. If they win 4-0 on Monday they will have to win 8-0 on Sunday with us only winning the next 2 games by 1 goal each. Don't see any chance of any of that. Expect we will win at least 1 of the last 2 by at least 2. The worst we can do is +11 goal difference vs Liverpool. They score a lot so scoring 12 may not be totally out of mind but they give up goals as well so they realistically would need to score 14-15 goals in the last 2 games. That's just not going to happen.

Get the points then rest those players carrying injuries so we can play our best 11 on Sunday.

karen7 said:
Get ready for a rollercoaster of a week

The rollercoaster has been at full tilt for the last seven days and another three bloody crunch games to sit through over the next week; starting tomorrow. This is even scarier than 2012. Or maybe thats just my memory playing tricks. Lets storm the bastard swamp and carry that trophy back to the Etihad.

Pam said:
karen7 said:
Get ready for a rollercoaster of a week

The rollercoaster has been at full tilt for the last seven days and another three bloody crunch games to sit through over the next week; starting tomorrow. This is even scarier than 2012. Or maybe thats just my memory playing tricks. Lets storm the bastard swamp and carry that trophy back to the Etihad.

I'm a permanent wreck 24/7!
Can we not fast forward to next week. Don't want it to go to the last day again.

They will be lighting candles everwhere after tomorrow.
cos I judt cant see them winning

I think I will give this thread a miss until after the palace game so many ifs and buts, but in another 36 hours it will be clear what we have to do. Furthermore might be more news on any injuries, tiredness etc etc about the squad.

Rammyblues said:
I think I will give this thread a miss until after the palace game so many ifs and buts, but in another 36 hours it will be clear what we have to do. Furthermore might be more news on any injuries, tiredness etc etc about the squad.

All we have to do is win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.