Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend:

Barca 2-2 Getafe
Levante 2-0 Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid 2-2 Valencia
Chelsea 0-0 Norwich

Nothing straightforward now

Won't get to watch this till 22:30 as I'm at work. Will not know the result either.
I like to avoid it, so it's like I'm in real time. Although I'm not nervous at all when
watching games normally, when I have to record them my stomach will be doing
somersaults on the drive home.

Marvin said:
This weekend:

Barca 2-2 Getafe
Real Madrid 2-2 Valencia
Chelsea 0-0 Norwich

Let's hope this trend continues tomorrow and we were the exception

I think agbonlahor might play unfortunately but they've still got a couple of injuries. With Aguero playing you'd expect us to score really. Glad they won yesterday and are already safe. You can argue there's no pressure on them now but after the sunderland game where they had the bit between their teeth I'll take an already safe aston villa

Brenda the Seal reckons we're gonna bottle it! Oh and also says Liverpool are going to try and overturn the goal difference.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Marvin said:
This weekend:

Barca 2-2 Getafe
Real Madrid 2-2 Valencia
Chelsea 0-0 Norwich

Let's hope this trend continues tomorrow and we were the exception

I think agbonlahor might play unfortunately but they've still got a couple of injuries. With Aguero playing you'd expect us to score really. Glad they won yesterday and are already safe. You can argue there's no pressure on them now but after the sunderland game where they had the bit between their teeth I'll take an already safe aston villa
I think Agbonlahor will be out. Nothing confirmed but he tried to play on and couldn't.

Villa are one of those funny teams that are often better away from home than they are at home, possibly because of their pace up front. We know Benteke is out. I am hoping Agbonlahor will be too

Are the 1894 group doing anything for the final 2 games? Would be willing to pledge some cash via paypal towards the cause! Ctid

LoveCity said:
Brenda the Seal reckons we're gonna bottle it! Oh and also says Liverpool are going to try and overturn the goal difference.

Thats rich coming from a bunch of arch chokers like Candlepool.

LoveCity said:

Minds games again it seems, going on that if we win our last two games it would mean we have won 5 on the bounce and we have only done that once this season.

I will be worried if they score 5 or 6 tomorrow because it will set them up perfectly for the Newcastle game, a match I can see them scoring a lot if goals in but if we are on our game - which we should be - them we will get a few goals against Villa and West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.