Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart, Zaba, VK, Demechelis, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Milner, Dzeko

tony pulis's team talk is done , how brenda (play off winner) can disrespect palace and newcastle by expecting to score 12 goals in these games is arrogance personified , he really is a 1st class ****

gmckennasell said:
tony pulis's team talk is done , how brenda (play off winner) can disrespect palace and newcastle by expecting to score 12 goals in these games is arrogance personified , he really is a 1st class ****
they might score some goals this week but they aren't keeping clean sheets. If they want to win 5-3 that's fine with me.

gmckennasell said:
, how brenda (play off winner) can disrespect palace and newcastle by expecting to score 12 goals in these games is arrogance personified , he really is a 1st class ****

I hate that spooky toothed gnat-wit.

Rodgers' talk about making it on goal difference is nothing more than mind games trying to push us to attack with all guns and get caught at counter attacks.

Hopefully that would be sorted tomorrow night as they'll need at least 4-5 goals difference win tomorrow to have us think about it.

It would be better if they wouldn't have Newcastle last game though. If there's one team that could concede 6-7 goals it's them.

I am not counting chickens BUT if 'Pool do lose at Palace AND we beat Villa then the title could be ours on Weds. night.(considering the goal diff.)
It is all conjecture - I will be happy on Weds. night just if we win - then roll on Sunday.

The Fat el Hombre said:
SteveinBeds said:
sam-caddick said:
How many goals do you reckon we need just to be comfortable on goal difference?

IMO We only need to win by one goal in each match; the Dippers will not recover the goal difference deficit with us.

It's 11 goals in two games they need to get if we win both 1 nil isn't it? They'd have to beat palace 5 nil to stand any chance really. Seems desperate. Hopefully if they're gonna go all out attack it will blow up in their faces

Then it would be even on goal difference. Head to head we split. Can't remember what the other tie breakers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.