Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit disappointed with the atmosphere at the West Brom game tbh. (Particularly second half when things weren't going quite as well as we'd have liked).

Those of us who are lucky enough to be in the crowd, on Wednesday, have a duty to give the team everything WE have from first whistle to last. (However the game is panning out).

DREAM, BELIEVE, BE PROUD!!... COME ON CITY!!

Palace are going to be right up for it tonight. I'd bet on a Palace win over any other result right now. There's going to be a lot of doubt and insecurity in the Liverpool squad after Suarez and Gerrard bottled it last weekend. They will be thinking about the goal difference and be even more loose at the back.

MSP said:
sam-caddick said:
MSP said:
It's goal scored most after goal difference. They would win it if the goal difference would be same.

We both have scored 96 goals so far.

We did but if they match our goal difference it would mean they would score more goals.
You never know the way fa are desperate to hand the candlepool their destined trophy .The ref might reward them with ten pks.

There better be a good atmosphere on Wednesday.

Some of us overseas blokes would give our left nut to watch City play live.

Have Villa got just the lower blocks on Weds?
Like the club have requested let's get all the flags on display and get right behind the team from the start.
Lets all be in the ground at KO and not like some recent games where there's about 35k in at KO this is our chance to make it happen let's all be there when Vinny leads the lads onto the pitch.

sam-caddick said:
mancity61 said:
What is the news on Sergio and Yaya for Wednesday?

-- Sun May 04, 2014 11:18 pm --

sam-caddick said:
Minds games again it seems, going on that if we win our last two games it would mean we have won 5 on the bounce and we have only done that once this season.

I will be worried if they score 5 or 6 tomorrow because it will set them up perfectly for the Newcastle game, a match I can see them scoring a lot if goals in but if we are on our game - which we should be - them we will get a few goals against Villa and West Ham.

Pulis will siimply not let that happen.

I kind of agree, I will be astonished of Pulis allows Palace to concede 5 or 6 in the last home game of the season.

don't forget its not how many Liverpool score, its how many they win by. SURELY they aren't going to win by a 5 and 6 goal margin in the last 2 games??

mansour's tow ropes said:
sam-caddick said:
mancity61 said:
What is the news on Sergio and Yaya for Wednesday?

-- Sun May 04, 2014 11:18 pm --

Pulis will siimply not let that happen.

I kind of agree, I will be astonished of Pulis allows Palace to concede 5 or 6 in the last home game of the season.

don't forget its not how many Liverpool score, its how many they win by. SURELY they aren't going to win by a 5 and 6 goal margin in the last 2 games??

No they are not, and I would like to think that Brenda has done Pullis's team talk for him, the disrespectful ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.