Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Have Villa got just the lower blocks on Weds?
Like the club have requested let's get all the flags on display and get right behind the team from the start.
Lets all be in the ground at KO and not like some recent games where there's about 35k in at KO this is our chance to make it happen let's all be there when Vinny leads the lads onto the pitch.
Yes mate, and they have only sold 600, so an extra block has gone up for sale in the lower tier for Blues.
I suppose, this is why it's still not a sell out.

Turn the Etihad Blue

On Wednesday evening, City will take on Aston Villa in our penultimate match of the season and we want to create an atmosphere that will send shivers down the players’ spine and give them that extra yard to help the team take a step closer to creating history.

Saturday’s dramatic win over Everton has given the Blues a fantastic opportunity to take the title race to the final day of the season and, depending on the outcome against Aston Villa, possibly go into the final day of the season as Premier League leaders.

So we’re asking you to turn the stadium a sea of sky blue and lift the roof off the Etihad for the lads against Villa. This is when our fans can make a crucial difference and play their part to the full - so wear your scarves, City shirts and bring your flags and banners – along with your loudest singing voices.

Carry the lads towards the finish line – make the difference and remember: Together, we fight to the end…

Some panic merchant flawed logic going on in here.

Liverpool can claw back the goal difference in two games, one of them away.

Yet City can't enhance our own, having two games at home, having scored 150 goals in all competitions this season?

Win our games, and everything else will look after itself.

And I'll be £400 richer, hopefully!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some panic merchant flawed logic going on in here.

Liverpool can claw back the goal difference in two games, one of them away.

Yet City can't enhance our own, having two games at home, having scored 150 goals in all competitions this season?

Win our games, and everything else will look after itself.

And I'll be £400 richer, hopefully!

I don't know how some of them manage to get out of the house to be honest!

I'd go with this:

------------Hart-------------
Zaba--Kompany--Demi--Kolarov
Milner--Fernandinho-Yaya--Nasri
-----Dzeko--------Jovetic-----

Silva on for Nasri/Milner at some point in the second half.
Negredo on for Dzeko if we're 2 goals up to see if he can get in form before Sunday.
Aguero on (if fit) if we're in the shit at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.