Status
Not open for further replies.
PSmyth07 said:
------------------------Hart--------------------------
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
----------Fernandinho-Garcia------------------
Nasri--------------Toure------------------Silva
---------------------Aguero------------------------

No need for garcia mate and we will almost certainly go 2 up top!

Fernandinho needs to start as Villa are a counter attacking team and Garcia showed vs Everton he's not got the legs to keep with pacey midfielder which will be Delph.
Play Negredo up top with Dzeko, play them byline crosses and hopefully win by 2 or 3.

Is Navas injured?

01cravend said:
Fernandinho needs to start as Villa are a counter attacking team and Garcia showed vs Everton he's not got the legs to keep with pacey midfielder which will be Delph.
Play Negredo up top with Dzeko, play them byline crosses and hopefully win by 2 or 3.

Is Navas injured?

Aguero and Dzeko up top hopefully.

80s Shorts said:
01cravend said:

Is Navas injured?

Aguero and Dzeko up top hopefully.
I wouldn't start with Aguero. Have him on the bench, ready to come on if (when?) things are going a bit Pete. Dzeko and Jovetic for me.

Hart
Zaba Kompany Demichellis Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho
Nasri Silva
Dzeko Negredo

Team I'd play, possibly put Jovetic in for Negredo but otherwise stick with that. Wouldn't be against the idea of resting Zabaleta but probably not worth the risk given Richards has been awful in the few games he has played.

Done his hammy against Hull I believe.

No change from Everton line up Pellers unless injuries force it upon us.

We have 180 minutes ( plus added time) left of the season. We must field our best side, unless
injuries dictate otherwise and just FUCKING GO FOR IT !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.