Not open for further replies.
whp.blue said:
CitizenTID said:
I'd go with this:

------------Hart-------------
Zaba--Kompany--Demi--Kolarov
Milner--Fernandinho-Yaya--Nasri
-----Dzeko--------Jovetic-----

Silva on for Nasri/Milner at some point in the second half.
Negredo on for Dzeko if we're 2 goals up to see if he can get in form before Sunday.
Aguero on (if fit) if we're in the shit at any point.

we can't start with Milner FFS he never plays well against Villa

wow

more lazy than useless said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Touch wood.

I'm hoping that if everything goes to plan we will win by a two goal margin and a three goal margin in out next two games. That's what we are capable of doing.

Liverpool would need to over turn a 14 goal deficit. That's 15 scored, 0 conceded.

Fair play if they do that but I think they will hit a brick wall tonight against Palace.

One of us doesn't know how many games we have left to go. And it isn't me ;)
How many games have we got left then? I could have sworn it's two.

bobmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some panic merchant flawed logic going on in here.

Liverpool can claw back the goal difference in two games, one of them away.

Yet City can't enhance our own, having two games at home, having scored 150 goals in all competitions this season?

Win our games, and everything else will look after itself.

And I'll be £400 richer, hopefully!

That is more or less the Rawk logic if you read their boards. Rodgers is crowing about them being the team that are capable of overturning the GD yet not taking into consideration how many we have already put away !

Chelsea showed the way last week. Given Brenda's remarks, both their final games should see some resolute defending I would have thought. They might win their last games, they will get nowhere near our gd.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
bobmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some panic merchant flawed logic going on in here.

Liverpool can claw back the goal difference in two games, one of them away.

Yet City can't enhance our own, having two games at home, having scored 150 goals in all competitions this season?

Win our games, and everything else will look after itself.

And I'll be £400 richer, hopefully!

That is more or less the Rawk logic if you read their boards. Rodgers is crowing about them being the team that are capable of overturning the GD yet not taking into consideration how many we have already put away !

Chelsea showed the way last week. Given Brenda's remarks, both their final games should see some resolute defending I would have thought. They might win their last games, they will get nowhere near our gd.

As far as I'm concerned anything can happen in football but we are very capable of scoring goals at home. I think We have scored 12 goals against west ham this season in three games, does Brenda realise that ?

looking at the martyrs logic , they have a game away at a club that has vociferous support also their last game of the season and they will be hoping to send their fans away happy , where as the dippers have lost at palace in their 2 previous games a t selhurst park , and take into account the cheat and danny chase the money have only scored twice in their last 5 games . We have 2 home games , against clubs who have nothing to play for , and he wants to kid himself that they are the most dangerous type to play , WRONG , the most dangerous clubs are those in a relegation battle or chasing europe or the title.
He is becoming a minor irritation , he will go back in his box until august , go out of europe early , slip to mid table and lose his job by xmas , brenda is just another pretender trying to play with the big boys.

bobmcfc said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Touch wood.

I'm hoping that if everything goes to plan we will win by a two goal margin and a three goal margin in out next two games. That's what we are capable of doing.

Liverpool would need to over turn a 14 goal deficit. That's 15 scored, 0 conceded.

Fair play if they do that but I think they will hit a brick wall tonight against Palace.

What are you on about ? Lol

He hopes we beat Villa by a two goal margin and then win our next two games by with a three game margin, that's three matches.

Brendan's mind game attempts are hilarious.

"Manchester City need to win all their games which means they will have won five games in a row and they have done that only once this season, so it will be a wee bit new for them."

bobmcfc said:

He hopes we beat Villa by a two goal margin and then win our next two games by with a three game margin, that's three matches.
I think he meant beat Villa by two and have a three goal aggregate in the two matches. That's how I read it anyway.

------------------------Hart--------------------------
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
----------Fernandinho-Garcia------------------
Nasri--------------Toure------------------Silva
---------------------Aguero------------------------

bobmcfc said:

No, he didn't say that. He said he wants to win a game by a 2 goal margin and our last game by a 3 goal margin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.