Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want us to be convincing with a clean sheet too. This will be a massive 2 fingers up to the victimpool media frenzy.

pikku said:
I am not at all feeling confident now that Aguero is out.......:((((((

I know. Especially with him ripping up trees in the last couple of months in helping us win vital games.

Step forward Edin

Blue Til Death said:
pikku said:

Why not? Sergio is a God but we can win quite comfortably without him as we have been doing when he has been injured, he is not being risked tomorrow but I expect him to play against WH maybe with an Injection or two if required. Dzeko will step up as he has been doing brilliantly in recent games. Don't get me wrong mate, Im shitting myself too but after Palace and Everton, City have demonstrated the desire that was lacking last season and although we will all be losing a few pounds in sweat until we bag the first goal, all will be well in the end, in both games, I want to win the title by at least 2 points, goal difference only in an emergency ;-)

lolzz...Hope we will win tomorrow,so then even a draw would do on the last day,can't take any more heart attacks now...

need a win tomorrow, West Ham while shit have a bit too many LFC old boys for my liking!

chris85mcfc said:
pikku said:

I know. Especially with him ripping up trees in the last couple of months in helping us win vital games.

Step forward Edin
Exactly. Yaya, Edin and Merlin have been winning the games for us, not Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.