Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
I can't help thinking that Villa are shit. But QPR were shit, also.

I remember thinking before the QPR that only a couple of weeks prior Chelsea had annihilated QPR 6-1 at home and they looked hopeless. Torres scored a hat trick FFS!

Aguero out is a shame but Dzeko is on a decent run and should be enough to see us past Villa and West Ham.

The players will know that even as a worst case scenario they have cushion of a draw and that's going to make them less nervous IMO . They will have nerves of course but that's healthy and normal in this game . Plus, they know that they have the ability to do this . Now lets just believe in them to get it done tomorrow evening .

paulsimpson said:
The players will know that even as a worst case scenario they have cushion of a draw and that's going to make them less nervous IMO . They will have nerves of course but that's healthy and normal in this game . Plus, they know that they have the ability to do this . Now lets just believe in them to get it done tomorrow evening .

I agree. And Villa have been known to be a bit on the spineless side sometimes. Come out and fly at the buggers is what I say. Same with the Hammers on Sunday.

Pam said:
paulsimpson said:

I agree. And Villa have been known to be a bit on the spineless side sometimes. Come out and fly at the buggers is what I say. Same with the Hammers on Sunday.
I think if we get 2 goals clear in either game we should park the bus.

According to my mate who is a Villa supporter, no Benteke or Agbonlahor, and the first team squad were all in Brum getting well bladdered after their game on Saturday.

Armaan said:
Gutted, haven't been able to make the last two home games and won't be able to make the next two. Feel so depressed :(

Don't wanna rub it in, but I'm going. We will cheer for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.