Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a huge change for the team to just take it all in their stride and win tomorrow and then again on Sunday. Can't have all is fans having an easy time of it can they. I'm sure they must have a side bet with each other to see how many heart attacks they can cause during the final 10 games.
Come on city. Be professional, put this game to bed early tomorrow evening. Then concentrate on Sundays match.
One at a time Blues, one at a time!!!!!

Blue Til Death said:
Pam said:
Blue Til Death said:
My mate who is a life long Villa fan says the following are all out of the game tomorrow... Agbonlahor; Benteke; Kozak; Okores; N’Zogbia he says enjoy the goal fest, hope to fuck he is right, purely for medical reasons... My fookin blood pressure... !

But it will not be over even if we win 28-0. You will be back to shitting it by Sunday morning.

Never a truer word said Pam, I shit myself at every City game, that said, if I had to put my mortgage on City getting a draw at home to the Ammers, I would... Maybe we will do things without the usual drama for once...?
Wouldn't put your mortgage on the draw, reckon there's a good chance of us winning that one ;)

Blue Til Death said:
Pam said:
Blue Til Death said:
My mate who is a life long Villa fan says the following are all out of the game tomorrow... Agbonlahor; Benteke; Kozak; Okores; N’Zogbia he says enjoy the goal fest, hope to fuck he is right, purely for medical reasons... My fookin blood pressure... !

But it will not be over even if we win 28-0. You will be back to shitting it by Sunday morning.

Never a truer word said Pam, I shit myself at every City game, that said, if I had to put my mortgage on City getting a draw at home to the Ammers, I would... Maybe we will do things without the usual drama for once...?

Oh please.

aguero93:20 said:
Blue Til Death said:
Pam said:

Wouldn't put your mortgage on the draw, reckon there's a good chance of us winning that one ;)

Well spotted, was just about to commit, at least a draw I meant ;-)

Can't wait for that match. My journey starts very very early in the morning. Flight from Dusseldorf to Kopenhagen and from there to Manchester. Will be a tough trip but really looking forward.

German Blues said:
Can't wait for that match. My journey starts very very early in the morning. Flight from Dusseldorf to Kopenhagen and from there to Manchester. Will be a tough trip but really looking forward.

It'll fly by mate :)

trying to keep busy at woork to take my mind off the game then get 2 mins spare and come on here big mistake nervous again now, why do i bother.

Imagine if we make it dead easy for ourselves and are 4-0 up at half time and their down to 8 men and used all 3 subs

Hart

Zabba
VK
MDM
Kolarov

Garcia
Ferna

Yaya
Silva
Nasri

Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.