Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
marco said:
Crumpsall Blue said:
Is Agbonlahor definitely out?

His pace would of been the main threat in my opinion.

i here he is along with beteke, no return date on physio room

You're there?

Is Fabian Delphi near you? If so, slip some laxative into his water bottle.

You just know at some point in the next two games city are going to make it difficult and make the fans sweat. Its in the clubs DNA.

Hope Jovetic is given a start if Aguero isn't fit.

greasedupdeafguy said:
You just know at some point in the next two games city are going to make it difficult and make the fans sweat. Its in the clubs DNA.

Hope Jovetic is given a start if Aguero isn't fit.

RAG!!

Is the practice of handing suitcases filled with cash discreetly to opposing teams with nothing to play for still in practice in Spain? Maybe our Barca duo have afew tricks up their sleeves

Pellegrini seemed utterly dismayed when the reporter asked him about Nastasic in the pre match interview . Pele basically said i don't know whats up with Nastasic, seemed there was some underlying resentment over the fact no body knows whats up with him

No aguero maybe jovetic will get a chance to shine. Surely we've got enough options to 'replace sergio.

My mate who is a life long Villa fan says the following are all out of the game tomorrow... Agbonlahor; Benteke; Kozak; Okores; N’Zogbia he says enjoy the goal fest, hope to fuck he is right, purely for medical reasons... My fookin blood pressure... !

Blue Til Death said:
My mate who is a life long Villa fan says the following are all out of the game tomorrow... Agbonlahor; Benteke; Kozak; Okores; N’Zogbia he says enjoy the goal fest, hope to fuck he is right, purely for medical reasons... My fookin blood pressure... !

But it will not be over even if we win 28-0. You will be back to shitting it by Sunday morning.

Pam said:
Blue Til Death said:

But it will not be over even if we win 28-0. You will be back to shitting it by Sunday morning.

Never a truer word said Pam, I shit myself at every City game, that said, if I had to put my mortgage on City getting a draw at home to the Ammers, I would... Maybe we will do things without the usual drama for once...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.