Silva
Milner

Dzeko (Negredo if injured)
Aguero (Jovetic if injured)

City 3-1 Villa

Yaya, Silva, Dzeko
Benteke

2 more games... Come on City!
Pretty sure Benteke is out for the season.

Barker said:
kun said:
Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Kolarov

Yaya (Garcia if injured)
Fernandinho
Silva
Milner

Dzeko (Negredo if injured)
Aguero (Jovetic if injured)

City 3-1 Villa

Yaya, Silva, Dzeko
Benteke

2 more games... Come on City!
Pretty sure Benteke is out for the season.
Oh yeah my bad haha, I don't have a clue who'll score for them but I reckon they'll score.

I'll go for Bowery.

If your name is Ruth, then stay away please.

Equally there is no place for Anne Ziaty either.

Villa have no pressure on them now so they could take risks that they wouldn't normally do.

Big game performance is absolutely still required and I want us to be thinking of clean sheets in the next two games.

I know our goal difference is better than Liverpool's but I still think they could knock stupid numbers past Palace and Newcastle, especially Newcastle!

sam-caddick said:
Villa have no pressure on them now so they could take risks that they wouldn't normally do.

Big game performance is absolutely still required and I want us to be thinking of clean sheets in the next two games.

I know our goal difference is better than Liverpool's but I still think they could knock stupid numbers past Palace and Newcastle, especially Newcastle!

Thanks for that. I was about to get a good nights sleep.

sam-caddick said:

As could we vs West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.