Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agbonglahor went off injured good news if he misses Wednesday always causes us problems.

Ducado said:
sam-caddick said:
Villa have no pressure on them now so they could take risks that they wouldn't normally do.

Big game performance is absolutely still required and I want us to be thinking of clean sheets in the next two games.

I know our goal difference is better than Liverpool's but I still think they could knock stupid numbers past Palace and Newcastle, especially Newcastle!

The voice of doom has spoken!
takfau.gif
Sam3po

AshtonBlueMooner said:
This where the 12th man plays it's part. We will all be nervous, that's natural, but what we can do is push the lads across the winning line. We don't need to be arrogant like the Scousers have been, we don't need mind games like Mourinho, we just need to let our City know that we are there for them, 100%. We can't put them under pressure if we don't score in the first 15 minutes, we have to be positive, loud and proud. We can create an atmosphere where we put our City under pressure or we can create an atmosphere where we let our lads know how much we love them, how proud we are of them, how we know they are fighting till the end, how we are City, Super City, how we stand up because we love them, let's just give them everything they need to feel like unbeatable warriors going into battle. Two games, two wins. Let us be there for them and let them bring it home for us, we are one.

good post………..im sure all will be fine….fingers crossed

ElMatador said:
If we have a shit atmosphere against villa, we don't deserve to win anything.
Evening kick off, a few beers are sure to be quaffed to calm nerves, so I expect a decent atmosphere, plenty of songs being belted out.
We know better than to think it's all done and dusted, not only us, but the players too! Chelsea will not slip up, they are ther,,poised on our shoulder, ready to pounce if either team fucks up, I can see Liverpool drawing or losing at Palace, but not Chelsea

yeah whatever !! said:
Ducado said:
sam-caddick said:
Villa have no pressure on them now so they could take risks that they wouldn't normally do.

Big game performance is absolutely still required and I want us to be thinking of clean sheets in the next two games.

I know our goal difference is better than Liverpool's but I still think they could knock stupid numbers past Palace and Newcastle, especially Newcastle!

The voice of doom has spoken!
takfau.gif
Sam3po

[bigimg]http://www.wewillbehere.com/wp-content/uploads/doomed_tshirt.jpg[/bigimg]

Need a massive performance this week. Again though we hinge on Liverpool's result on Monday, if they lose then we can win the title on Wednesday unless there is an almighty stuff up and we lose the last game against West Ham and we gift it to Chelsea! No excuses, lets get it done!

AshtonBlueMooner said:
This where the 12th man plays it's part. We will all be nervous, that's natural, but what we can do is push the lads across the winning line. We don't need to be arrogant like the Scousers have been, we don't need mind games like Mourinho, we just need to let our City know that we are there for them, 100%. We can't put them under pressure if we don't score in the first 15 minutes, we have to be positive, loud and proud. We can create an atmosphere where we put our City under pressure or we can create an atmosphere where we let our lads know how much we love them, how proud we are of them, how we know they are fighting till the end, how we are City, Super City, how we stand up because we love them, let's just give them everything they need to feel like unbeatable warriors going into battle. Two games, two wins. Let us be there for them and let them bring it home for us, we are one.
*like*

Bewar3them00n said:
ElMatador said:
If we have a shit atmosphere against villa, we don't deserve to win anything.
Evening kick off, a few beers are sure to be quaffed to calm nerves, so I expect a decent atmosphere, plenty of songs being belted out.
We know better than to think it's all done and dusted, not only us, but the players too! Chelsea will not slip up, they are ther,,poised on our shoulder, ready to pounce if either team fucks up, I can see Liverpool drawing or losing at Palace, but not Chelsea
If Liverpool draw we can afford a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.