Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers Official Matchday thread.

Carlos was just fucking superb tonight made an average team performance into a great win thoroughly deserved his hat trick 4th place sounds so nice lets win our game in hand and put pressure on the scum \0/

Utd 6 mins injury time, play 7
Us 3 mintues, 2 min stoppage, play 3 mins lol.

Typical Viera (pretender), headbutting people

well, that was brilliant. Probably the best we've played all season. Pleased for Benjani with 3 assists, thought he did great. De Jong was immense in midfield again, ran everything. Petrov had a brilliant game as did bellers, pleased for micah too, lets hope his confidence keeps growing. Only negatives for me was a sloppy goal and a certain Mr Cruz being a greedy git, I know he's out to prove himself but when you've got a teammate in the clear on his hatrick, you dont deny him that. All in all a brilliant performance, Mancini proves himself to be a genius again, who thought it would be 4-1 when we started with Benjani upfront?!

Top 4, onwards & upwards!

god i love city soooo much & tevez ( no gay shit) haha

robinho played amazing Imo. (well the times when my stream stopped buffering he was goood)

"One that is featured in several papers this morning and Portsmouth have told Manchester City and Sunderland that it will cost £14million to sign defender Younes Kaboul."

;)

Said on TV Tevez got 15 last year for U. whole season and this year 15 for us half the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.