Manchester City v Chelsea, August 3rd, Columbus, OH, 5.30pm EDT / 10.30pm UK Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they chose a 5:30pm (local time) kick off.
They could have had a 12:30pm or 3pm seeing as how it's a Saturday.

Certainly would have made it easier for us in Europe. It occurs to me, though, that there's not much precedent for those kinds of k.o. times for sports in general in the States? (It's a query, not an affirmation).

I bet most of the players Pep and staff want to get home ready for the proper pre-season training next week.
It's a big week next week and we can not let the scum roll us over in the community shield or field the young lads.

People will say it's only the Community Shield and it means nothing, Well it does to me, After the FA Cup final loss and all the media bashing we took and then all summer it has been United Tent Peg United are back.

I want to stuff them Badly and Put them back under the bricks they all crawled out from, Pep Please give it 100%

I bet most of the players Pep and staff want to get home ready for the proper pre-season training next week.
It's a big week next week and we can not let the scum roll us over in the community shield or field the young lads.

People will say it's only the Community Shield and it means nothing, Well it does to me, After the FA Cup final loss and all the media bashing we took and then all summer it has been United Tent Peg United are back.

I want to stuff them Badly and Put them back under the bricks they all crawled out from, Pep Please give it 100%
Don't be too concerned if we don't ancoats , just think of 4 titles on the spin and 6 from 8 , its likely it will never be repeated again not in this league anyway oh and a few other minor trophies along the way including a Community Shield or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.