Manchester City v Chelsea, August 3rd, Columbus, OH, 5.30pm EDT / 10.30pm UK Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about the Community Sheild, it's about putting them back in their box, Letting them start the season on a high by beating us only gives them hope, I want the scum back to wanting Tent Peg out by the time the clocks go back.

We are Top Dogs and I want to show them Manchester is and always will be blue
Wooney said they’d taught us a footballing lesson when they beat us 3-2. That turned out well.

Probably clashes with a local cow parade or Corn Hole tournament (check it out on youtube.....)
The Ohio State Fair is going on right now! That said, day time kickoffs aren’t uncommon in American sports. American football plays in the afternoon. But a “marquee” event will usually be at night.

You won't get any argument from me ancoats but its the hope that often kills you so what better way to make them think that because they have beaten us twice for trophies they are now the noisy neighbour.

Look thanks to a lot of smart and hard work and having the sense to ride a few hiccups along the way we are well placed to be far more than just another of the big teams in England that look to win the title every season and know if they play to their best enough times and get enough breaks with injuries etc they will in the hunt.

We have had the best manager perhaps in the history of the game all things considered in one if not the toughest league in Europe for 9 seasons , 5 longer than any other team he has managed and lost only two major finals in his time with us , we are spoilt pure and simple and all good tings come to an end at some time.

Our record in Europe of the English teams in the past 10 plus seasons is second to none as is our league form.

You wouldn't want to swap places with any other side and even before we obtained new ownership Manchester was always blue at least to me anyway.

For me the Community Shield is just another warm up game before the season begins and always will be.

I hate United so much on FIFA a play Beginner level and smash them to bits

Must win game but I’ll take 1-1 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.