Manchester City v Chelsea, August 3rd, Columbus, OH, 5.30pm EDT / 10.30pm UK Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet most of the players Pep and staff want to get home ready for the proper pre-season training next week.
It's a big week next week and we can not let the scum roll us over in the community shield or field the young lads.

People will say it's only the Community Shield and it means nothing, Well it does to me, After the FA Cup final loss and all the media bashing we took and then all summer it has been United Tent Peg United are back.

I want to stuff them Badly and Put them back under the bricks they all crawled out from, Pep Please give it 100%
Pep will not play players who have had zero pre-season.

Certainly would have made it easier for us in Europe. It occurs to me, though, that there's not much precedent for those kinds of k.o. times for sports in general in the States? (It's a query, not an affirmation).
It was you lot that I was thinking about. Noyt sure about the normal times over here tbh but I think you might be right.
It seems like Toronto f.c games are usually in the evening.
And It just clicked in. It's too stinkin hot. I just came in from mowing the grass and I'm drenched in sweat.

Don't be too concerned if we don't ancoats , just think of 4 titles on the spin and 6 from 8 , its likely it will never be repeated again not in this league anyway oh and a few other minor trophies along the way including a Community Shield or two.

It's not about the Community Sheild, it's about putting them back in their box, Letting them start the season on a high by beating us only gives them hope, I want the scum back to wanting Tent Peg out by the time the clocks go back.

We are Top Dogs and I want to show them Manchester is and always will be blue

Pep will not play players who have had zero pre-season.

I think Pep said we will see how they come back, He's hoping they all didn't overdo it and they looked after themselves. Fatty, he does not want fatty players hahaha.

This season starts with the Community Shield for me, We can not roll over and lose to them and send them flying into the new season, We all know how the Premier League love them, Giving them a good start and help from the match officials will be hard to take,

I think Pep said we will see how they come back, He's hoping they all didn't overdo it and they looked after themselves. Fatty, he does not want fatty players hahaha.

This season starts with the Community Shield for me, We can not roll over and lose to them and send them flying into the new season, We all know how the Premier League love them, Giving them a good start and help from the match officials will be hard to take,
If you have not had a pre season you won't lat 30 minutes in a game and risk injury. Pep doesn't want key players risking themselves in a charity match and not being available to train for 4 weeks, then needing a proper pre season and not being available for selection until October.

It's not about the Community Sheild, it's about putting them back in their box, Letting them start the season on a high by beating us only gives them hope, I want the scum back to wanting Tent Peg out by the time the clocks go back.

We are Top Dogs and I want to show them Manchester is and always will be blue
You won't get any argument from me ancoats but its the hope that often kills you so what better way to make them think that because they have beaten us twice for trophies they are now the noisy neighbour.

Look thanks to a lot of smart and hard work and having the sense to ride a few hiccups along the way we are well placed to be far more than just another of the big teams in England that look to win the title every season and know if they play to their best enough times and get enough breaks with injuries etc they will in the hunt.

We have had the best manager perhaps in the history of the game all things considered in one if not the toughest league in Europe for 9 seasons , 5 longer than any other team he has managed and lost only two major finals in his time with us , we are spoilt pure and simple and all good tings come to an end at some time.

Our record in Europe of the English teams in the past 10 plus seasons is second to none as is our league form.

You wouldn't want to swap places with any other side and even before we obtained new ownership Manchester was always blue at least to me anyway.

For me the Community Shield is just another warm up game before the season begins and always will be.

It’s always hard to take losing to rags. But as you say it’s amplified 100% by the media love in.
BUT the game is of little importance in the grand scheme of things - the lads with no pre season games simply can’t play for more than a as few minutes without risking injury. We started last season and list KDB for 6 months - don’t need that to happen again to someone else.
I remember the dippers at Leicester and then our treble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.