Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

if you dont want balo,give him to ac then... you will see within a year what you have missed... he tried to pull away... y u guys keep attacking the guy........ he was the best player on the pitch to be fair...

jsteward said:
When you got Tevez, you don't really need Balotelli or Dzeko. That's just how it is, and anyone who's watched Tevez knows that.

You need two Silvas, though.

At any rate, Balo seemed very angry at the bench too. He just walked away, and I'm concerned he may want to go ASAP.

For all the mistakes and what not, he (and Dzeko) are two good players, and I hope they don't leave the club in bad terms, all the contrary, I still hope they could find their niche here.

GOOD. HOPE HE GETS THE 1st PLANE BACK.

albindgreat said:
if you dont want balo,give him to ac then... you will see within a year what you have missed... he tried to pull away... y u guys keep attacking the guy........ he was the best player on the pitch to be fair...

Too late mate toys have flown out of the pram already!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.