Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
You know what i may stand out like a penis at a womens institute meeting but im sticking by Balo didnt mean that and therefore am sticking by him

Unfortunately as a ref, you judge action not intent. What he meant to do is irrelevant. What he's done is kicked out dangerously, so it's easily a red. Referees may have chosen to be lenient in this case but it is a red.

Balo is paid enough to know the fucking rules of the game and the simple fact that if you stick your studs in someone's chest you'll see red. end of. he's a fucking bellend.

Balotelli can fuck off....same with Mancini. What the fuck was he thinking when he signed Balotelli? The guy doesn't care about his team and gets a cheap red card like that.

he is a fucking liability! 15 games and 2 red cards....the guy can go fuck himself.

Fucking mancini who signed this idiot and is playing him ahead of Dzeko. He wants to win every game..yet he plays Balotelli?

I hope Mario gets a 1-2 week fine. He must be fined.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
albindgreat said:
if you dont want balo,give him to ac then... you will see within a year what you have missed... he tried to pull away... y u guys keep attacking the guy........ he was the best player on the pitch to be fair...

Too late mate toys have flown out of the pram already!!!

i dont care mate... open your eyes and see that he pulled away from it...

its unfortunate that a guy gets this stick for all this from refs... and was a brilliant piece of acting too... whatever hapens after tonigts game,i will still support balo...
but those waiting for him to get a red or show a tantrum would be too happy with this...

red card in Europa doesn't carry over domestically, right?

No doubt Roberto starts him v Chelsea if so

bluealf said:
I see Balo got sent off, was it is deserved ?

The guy should have got 2 red cards for that challenge; one for the challenge and the other for being an idiot.

519.gif

Ok then so now we know who todays scape goat is then,

Really like Ballotelli but i just spend the hole game dreading him going into a challenge, theres always the risk of losing him as he always seems to play with such anger.

i think he will get to 26 or 27 and look back thinking WTF!!!! a young man who has built up a big reputation and believes all his own hype. Whoever he plays for he will be a handfull. Don't forget he is playing for a manager who he considers a father figure.

No excuse for what he did tonight, it is un defencable. i just hope he grows up quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.