Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

BlueCityfan said:
Balotelli can fuck off....same with Mancini. What the fuck was he thinking when he signed Balotelli? The guy doesn't care about his team and gets a cheap red card like that.

he is a fucking liability! 15 games and 2 red cards....the guy can go fuck himself.

Fucking mancini who signed this idiot and is playing him ahead of Dzeko. He wants to win every game..yet he plays Balotelli?

I hope Mario gets a 1-2 week fine. He must be fined.

Deep breath//////

cockneyblue said:
Balotelli is very petulent, that there is no doubt. The more the way he acts on the pitch, I think Mourinho was bang on to get rid.

it wasnt mou who got rid of him... it was moratti you idiot... balo didn wanna play there again as his own fans were booing him... mou had left long before balo had...
i dont know why all city fans are getting this wrong...
mou suspended him for 5 games though for some bust up... he demanded an apology and you know its not gonna come easy from balo...

and pls stop beleiving that mou is a god of footballing world............
if balotelli is petulant,mou is more than that...

BlueCityfan said:
CheesySmoker said:
Balotelli has potential, more than any other player his age and if anyone can sort his head Mancini can. Fuck knows how long itll take though

I think he might have done a favour for us. Atleast Mancini can't say the player are "tired" anymore.

Balotelli will never be the best player in the world if he continues like that. If you look at Ronaldo and Messi. They play week in week out 90 minutes for their team and rarely gets red cards. Balotelli is not playing enough because he keeps getting yellows and red cards.

I have to laught at Mancini...he wants us to win this competition. Then why does he play Balotelli?

he played balotelli because he needed 2 goals today you idiot... if it wasnt for that foolish decision,he would have got that for rm and i surely would have wanted to see ur face then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.