Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

BlueCityfan said:
Balotelli can fuck off....same with Mancini. What the fuck was he thinking when he signed Balotelli? The guy doesn't care about his team and gets a cheap red card like that.

he is a fucking liability! 15 games and 2 red cards....the guy can go fuck himself.

Fucking mancini who signed this idiot and is playing him ahead of Dzeko. He wants to win every game..yet he plays Balotelli?

I hope Mario gets a 1-2 week fine. He must be fined.

Balotelli has potential, more than any other player his age and if anyone can sort his head Mancini can. Fuck knows how long itll take though

avoidconfusion said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
im sorry but that was not a straight red... that was completely ridiculous. a yellow wouldve been fair, ive seen that not even be a card

He deliberately left his studs out and planted them in the guy's chest, definite red.

Care to pass me some of your mind-reading potion?

It is impossible to tell if he did that deliberately or not.

And to the numptys asking Mancini to play Dzeko, who the fuck would you want playing against Chelsea this weekend? Seriously let me introduce you lot to a thing called TEAM ROTATION now fuck off

avoidconfusion said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
im sorry but that was not a straight red... that was completely ridiculous. a yellow wouldve been fair, ive seen that not even be a card

He deliberately left his studs out and planted them in the guy's chest, definite red.

He never touched the guy's chest!

If there was any contact, it was (very) slight to his thigh.

Straight red was harsh. If it'd been Silva or Barry they would have just got a yellow. Balo shouldn't have done it either way. Clown.

How did that Kiev player get away without a yellow when he scythed down Balotelli from behind and yet some other Kiev player got a booking for barely tapping De Jong? The ref needs to calm the fuck down

Anyway, we've come back from worse
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De2PY3uj0ls[/youtube]

where is the ref from utter disgrace could'nt wait to send mario off,a yellow at most then de jong gets chopped down that was a red,then a nothing booking for tevez what the fcuk,more concerned now about players running themseleves into the ground,when we have chelsea sunday...

albindgreat said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Too late mate toys have flown out of the pram already!!!

i dont care mate... open your eyes and see that he pulled away from it...

its unfortunate that a guy gets this stick for all this from refs... and was a brilliant piece of acting too... whatever hapens after tonigts game,i will still support balo...
but those waiting for him to get a red or show a tantrum would be too happy with this...

im actually agreeing with you mate i ment everyone elses toys had gone out the pram. Not for 1 second do i think Mario ever ment to do it and was in any case too comitted which they moaned about beforeas well. The guy cant win

If that was De Jong everyone would stick up for him and say "oh well he is just passionate and cares, unlucky NDJ" and anyone that disputes that is a lier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.