Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

Nothing went right tonight except for effort. Hopefully fighting together for their lives with a man down does wonders for our team chemistry the rest of the season. Really appreciated the heart and effort tonight of our boys.

The Good:

Players cared
Perhaps a blessing in disguise to go out
Decent performance
Another game for De Jong and AJ and Milner back

The Bad:

Balotelli
Ref
Football- shocking embarrasing diving/feigning injury- if thats european football they can shove it up thier half
Our set pieces, again shocking

dancity19 said:
Dzeko isn't going to be a prem player

Sadly the Bosnian looks too slow for the Premiership.

As for Balotelli, blame Mancini for taking a risk too far.

Completely thevwrong man at the wrong time. A major mistake.

tufty said:
Dzeko Toure Balotelli all not good enough

i would like to see your face when all these 3 win bpl winning medals next season with city...
balo and dzeko among top 3 scorers of the league too...

dancity19 said:
Dzeko isn't going to be a prem player

Are you joking... You make your final judgement in a game where he comes on and plays 20 minutes when City have 10 players...that's laughable. He did well to settle that pass from with his chest and get a shot off...

It's like watching England, this. I'm afraid I find it impossible to forgive Balotelli. He has a long way to go before he's mature enough to deal with the game at this level.

The ref was just awful, too, but that's quite common these days. And so is listening to two putrid commentators. As for Kiev, love that ethic, boys. perhaps karma explains why your country has never been independent for more than three years in a row in the entire history of the world.

I don't know about you, but I try to be proud of how I do my job instead of being a c**t (and I'm a debt collector in the Gaza Strip).

We're in danger of having an Arsenal week, aren't we?

Lol - Dzeko spent 15 minutes on the pitch and created the best shot and you're spitting on him - while no word on Tevez who hasn't done shit the last ten games. Just pathetic fandom.

I thought they all gave 110% tonight.

They were always up against it with a dodgy ref and a bunch of diving cheating cunts.

Balotelli really needs to have a good think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.