Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

1st Priority - getting at least 4th place

2nd Priority - FA Cup, winning it.

3rd Priority - a good run in Europa L. (round of 16 = a bit short of expectations, not too bad though)

Tez Tosterone said:
dancity19 said:
Dzeko isn't going to be a prem player

Sadly the Bosnian looks too slow for the Premiership.

As for Balotelli, blame Mancini for taking a risk too far.

Completely thevwrong man at the wrong time. A major mistake.

Not really.......................

hackneyslim said:
As for Kiev, love that ethic, boys. perhaps karma explains why your country has never been independent for more than three years in a row in the entire history of the world.
Come on.
Popov really sucked, but that's no excuse talking shit about the people to whom he doesn't even belong.

Liked MC play though...

balloteli is a joke. i think it was around 2 months ago i mentioned that this is what might happen in such a game. he is a liability. get rid. and not just on his performance tonite. his whole attitude all season.

rastus said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Sadly the Bosnian looks too slow for the Premiership.

As for Balotelli, blame Mancini for taking a risk too far.

Completely thevwrong man at the wrong time. A major mistake.
What the fuck is wrong with you. Dzeko played 15 minutes in this game, with 10 City players.. What do you expect from him???

He is bad because he did not bring you a win tonight ??

Blame Mancini and Balloteli.. They screwed up this..

Dzeko played very good tonight...

Well the game was good. Lads did put up an effort and created a lot of chances considering the situation at hand.Good to see AJ and Milner back. Ref was not consistant and Dynamo did use that to their advantage. Lets not forget in the end they are a CL team that finished in top 16 numerous number of times.

Only downside i see is Balo. Ain't important if Europa League is important for City or not, he would do that regardless of importance.
I think Mancini has to stop talking, if Balo is gonna act like a brat, he should get spanked....pure and simple.

Sole reason why City was on an uphill climb...Balotelli. Everyone else....good game lads.

Only one player let us down today and that was Balotelli! The rest of the team did us proud and Dzeko looked quite good when he came on. I would rather see Dzeko in the team than Balotelli. For me, that should be his last game.

Read my post match reaction here. www.letsalldothepoznan.co.uk

byronic said:
Lol - Dzeko spent 15 minutes on the pitch and created the best shot and you're spitting on him - while no word on Tevez who hasn't done shit the last ten games. Just pathetic fandom.

this

Forget the balo incident, forget the cheating opposition, for get the pitch in the first leg, for get the poor tactics, forget the late substitutions etc etc etc. I have been a city fan for 43 years and the answer to our problems is simple.... Mancini is the problem! We are just so predictable and slow. Too many sideways and back passes, typical Italian football. No width and playing wingbacks requires speed with decent crosses. The solution may well be to stick with Mancini for another season so long as he buys the right players i.e. another creative midfielder a winger with real pace and a striker that can actually work with Tevez.

as long as blues have their super mancini they will be one crap of a team with no strategy, no link between players, etc. crap..absolute crap..wont finish in first four places..will be beaten by united in FA...wait and SEE..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.