Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more nervous about this game than the liverpool one.
Hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to be a draw. 1-1

The team will be thinking of one game only, Southampton.

So glad that the 'nervous' fans on here are not on the pitch tomorrow. Man up FFS!

alanblue said:
I'm more nervous about this game than the liverpool one.
Hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to be a draw. 1-1

You are now, wait till the Liverpool game.

I can't wait for this a full weeks rest a near full strength team going in to the final run :) Need the Beast to get a little confidence and sharpness back so I'd start him up top. Can't see anything other than a City victory the players will be up for this and will know HOME GAMES ARE CRUCIAL.

Hey fellas. hows everyone?

What yas reckon the team will be tomorrow? Think he will start Kolorov or Clichy?

i think he'll start kolarov. clichy has been much improved recently, but I think they're being rotated and it's kolarov's turn

teddykgb said:
i think he'll start kolarov. clichy has been much improved recently, but I think they're being rotated and it's kolarov's turn

I hope he does as I feel hes a better defender and offers more going forward. But he just dropped Kol 2 games in a row which worries me!

teddykgb said:
I agree. Plus the emphasis is always on attack at home and Kolarov adds plenty to that area of the side.

Professional display please city. The Saints play some very good football when their tails are up so let's really get at them early and blow them away from the start.

3-1. Yaya, Kompany, Negredo - Rodriguez

Come On City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.