Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BkNsbrECYAA3L6l.jpg

I'm assuming this was when Lambert was a beetroot packer.

gmckennasell said:
if for some unknown reason jovetic is actually fit , i would give him some game time , the glimpses i have seen from him , he looks a top class player , and we need an alternative up front , because negredo has lost his form completely , dzeko scores one in ten chances (although he is playing for the team now , rather than himself), and aguero has decided to save himself for the world cup , so step up mr.jovetic , win us the title.
Jovetic has been fit for the past couple of weeks now, where've you been? And the beast will be back, I can see him scoring tomorrow.

Quagmire blue said:
gmckennasell said:
if for some unknown reason jovetic is actually fit , i would give him some game time , the glimpses i have seen from him , he looks a top class player , and we need an alternative up front , because negredo has lost his form completely , dzeko scores one in ten chances (although he is playing for the team now , rather than himself), and aguero has decided to save himself for the world cup , so step up mr.jovetic , win us the title.
Jovetic has been fit for the past couple of weeks now, where've you been? And the beast will be back, I can see him scoring tomorrow.
Thought Negredo was looking a lot better at home to Fulham.

But we could go with any of 3 strikers, but in the absence of Aguero, maybe just one up top again.

"Sergio Aguero, Matija Nastisic and Micah Richards are still out for the hosts; while Nathaniel Clyne and Victor Wanyama look set to miss the trip to the Etihad for the Saints."

Is it true Aguero will not make it to this game??

hart

zabba-kompany-demichelis-clichy

yaya-fernandinho

nasri-silva-milner

dzeko

this will be a tough game but this team is more than capable of beating saints and boost their confidence before the pool game

asplund2 said:
"Sergio Aguero, Matija Nastisic and Micah Richards are still out for the hosts; while Nathaniel Clyne and Victor Wanyama look set to miss the trip to the Etihad for the Saints."

Where did you get that from? Pretty sure Aguero was down to be in the squad.
Either way we'll find out in the presser today.

aguero93:20 said:
asplund2 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://eplindex.com/51982/manchester-city-southampton-team-news-stats-key-players.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://eplindex.com/51982/manchester-ci ... ayers.html</a>

asplund2 said:
aguero93:20 said:
asplund2 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://eplindex.com/51982/manchester-city-southampton-team-news-stats-key-players.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://eplindex.com/51982/manchester-ci ... ayers.html</a>
Don't know how reliable that is mate tbh, he's been in full training all week according to Doug, we'll find out later for sure anyway.

Arguably the best footballing team we've played in the Prem this season. I'd gratefully take a scrappy 1-0 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.