Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see this being high scoring from both teams.

Southampton are on a free ride until the end of the season now, the pressure is off and their English lads are playing for a spot in Brazil, no doubt they will flood forward in this game,

I can see them scoring two so we need three or four.

I'd take any win by any method and any margin, but a 3 or 4 goals to nil wouldn't half help our GD with Liverpool only 3 behind now - granted we've got 2 games in hand!! They're going to come to try and stroke it around with their England hopefuls desperate to impress agianst top opponents with Woy no doubt in the stands. May work in our favour if they are trying too hard!!

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - Demichelis - Kolarov
Yaya Toure - Fernandinho
Navas - Silva - Jovetic
Dzeko

Time to give Nasri a rest as he's been pretty anonymous since the League Cup final.

Jovetic for Nasri, Kolarov for Clichy, Negredo for Dzeko. Same as last match for the other 8.

gwt said:
Jovetic for Nasri, Kolarov for Clichy, Negredo for Dzeko. Same as last match for the other 8.
I would agree with that but Nasri starting instead of Jovetic, then bring Jovetic on for the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.