Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be tight. I think a slow and poor first half. Mid way through the second, we'll let yaya free and he will be the difference. 1-0.

super_city_si said:
Going to be tight. I think a slow and poor first half. Mid way through the second, we'll let yaya free and he will be the difference. 1-0.

Oh man I hope you're wrong. I hate it when City are slow out of the gate. We're at home, no need to be too cautious, I expect us to go for it early and take the pressure off. I don't want to see us give confidence to this Southampton side, snuff them out early I say.

We're going to have to do this the hard way I think. Perhaps they will even score 1st as they are on a scoring streak at the moment (10 goals in their last 3). They are full of confidence and will be in our faces from the off. I can't see anything but a slow start from us, sadly.

Please God I hope we can just win this one, any way we can.

Stoned Rose said:
First one of eight.

Must win game imo.

Should we lose and then Liverpool win at West Ham we'd be 7 behind going into the game at Anfield.

Must. Fucking. Win.

And should we win and Liverpool lose or draw at west ham....

This CITY is OURS 14 said:
Southampton recently lost away at spuds and wet spam , if we cant turn them over, then we dont deserve the title.

That's nonsense. Pretty much any team can beat any other on their day. Do we not deserve the title because we lost at Cardiff?

If we finish on more points than anyone else, we deserve the title, end of. The PL a marathon not a sprint, remember.

Southampton always use the fans to gain momentum and fire themselves up. They wont have it here and they will not play at 100%.

Yes they have a free hit and are just playing for Brazil which can be dangerous, however it can work the other way where their players have nothing to play for, looking forward to Summer/Brazil and will relax like some teams have... 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.