Manchester City V Southampton pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping this game will suit City as Soton play an open game. However, that does mean that they have goals in them

Going to be very tense, but very exciting. Really looking forward to this.

Biggest selection issue is who do we play up front, and whether we go two or one up front.

This CITY is OURS 14 said:
Southampton recently lost away at spuds and wet spam , if we cant turn them over, then we dont deserve the title.
you are correct in my humble opinion

They aren't that strong away from home, if we were playing at their ground I'd be worried. They do have the 4th best away form but then again who have they played? I think this one will be a tough game but one we should be able to win comfortably once we get a goal. Their last 6 games is won 3, lost 3 so they aren't exactly consistent. Everyone has had a good rest since last Saturday too and Liverpool is over a week away after this one so we have no excuse really but to play our strongest team and get a win.

I am a little nervous about this game. It feels, with Liverpool's form, that we have to win and Southampton are a dangerous side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.