Manchester City V West Ham (2nd Leg) Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
Pellegrini will play a strong side he doesn't take anything for granted

I think so as well, and once progress to the final is pretty much certain, he'll bring on the likes of Lopes and Jovetic.

It is important we keep the momentum going, too many unblooded or inexperienced players would be a huge mistake, and thankfully not one we are about to make.

There may also be a knock on effect of us winning tonight actually reducing the rags level of performance tomorrow - Sunderland will fancy their chances against us in a final more than them.

Wet Spam will go for power, get the first goal and we could make it a lot easier for ourselves tonight. Respect for anyone heading down there today, hope they put on a show for us all.

Kun Aguero said:
baildon blue said:
Even if we rest a few for this match we should still win . I expect West Ham to play a lot better tomorrow . Where the famous Man City and where off to Wembley

Were. Not where Were. Newbie.

We're....

Sky Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
baildon blue said:
Even if we rest a few for this match we should still win . I expect West Ham to play a lot better tomorrow . Where the famous Man City and where off to Wembley

Were. Not where Were. Newbie.

We're....
not really here anyway so why does it matter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.