Manchester City V West Ham (2nd Leg) Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MihaiCity said:
Blue Haze said:
Aguero and Ferna should be nowhere near this game.

Good luck, hope they don't get injured

i agree about ferna but aguero needs game time to build up his fitness...most likely if the scores will be in our favour he will take aguero ferna and negredo off for jovetic rodwell and dzeko

I don't agree about either, we should play a strong team. Ok the game is a dead rubber but I don't want us to lose our unbeaten run because we put out a weak team!

Silva, Yaya and Vinny have a day off, no doubt about that. Milner and Richards needs to have something, otherwise they will play today. Someone know anything about that?

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
kanovic said:
Very strong team for us. I like it!

Just thinking… this is a very interesting signal that Pellegrini is sending out. He is effectively saying, We don't want to lose anything, whatever the stakes (in this case, nil).
You can tell the man is a winner and hates loosing even when we have it in the bag already. I admire that and love it, sure there is a risk of injury but they get paid crazy amount of money to play and that's what they will do.

shemnel said:
Good on you Pellers, lets smash this useless mob. I agree whole heartedly with a strong team selection, we take no prisoners and we're in to win everything - an important psychological message for every player to keep earning his place and every team to fear us. Apart from Negredo playing though, that's a bit odd.

And good for the travelling support too.

Your post started with so much passion but then fell away a little.
Nice one though ;-)

ColinLee said:
Rodwell and Jovetic both on the same subs bench, will wonders never cease. Be good to see them both get 20 minutes.

Hope they run some sandpaper over it b4 they sit down! wouldn't want them getting a splinter and missing the rest of the season

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Manuel wants the highest aggregate score in the LC semi final .... Only got to win 6 or 7 -0 haven't we?
10-3, just need 2 more for highest winning margin, 5 for most goals I predict a 1-0 irons win ;)

Didsbury Dave said:
Don't forget, we have another cup game at the weekend where he can rotate again. I expect to see the likes of dzeko and richards play in that one so we can put out our strongest eleven in the forthcoming league games.

Agreed. Maybe against Watford we can start Richards, Rodwell and Jovetic as well. But because that will be too much of a risk, play Silva for an hour and he will sort it out. :)

Still don't know what's up with Milner though.

It's hardly the strongest team ever. 4 reserve full backs, a reserve keeper, a kid Garcia and 4 regulars.

What did everyone expect? A load of unplayed kids and 2 crocks?

West Ham are full strength and will give us a game tonight.

asplund2 said:
Silva, Yaya and Vinny have a day off, no doubt about that. Milner and Richards needs to have something, otherwise they will play today. Someone know anything about that?

YaYa and Merlin were struggling last week, so that's why they're not included, I reckon.

Richards was reported as having some stiffness / soreness yesterday.

And with Lescott, Nastasić and Garcia in the team, Demichelis is more than enough DB cover.

Though I know nothing about why Milner isn't included, but I would have thought that if he were fit, he would have started too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.