Manchester City V West Ham (2nd Leg) Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Only real surprise is no Jimmy and Boyata at right back hope the lad doesn't fuck this up.

I suspect everyone being game time ready for the real crunch game of away to Spuds and home to Chelski.
Lol could you imagine? Double hattrick of own goals then gets sent off inside the box with Carroll scoring the penalty ;)

My guess about Aguero and Negredo is that they need game time together again to link up and play well (Spuds match just 8 days away)and it gives Aguero about 60 mins before he is replaced with Jovetic I suspect against Watford he may use exactly same tactic but with Aguero starting with Dzeko.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:25 pm --<br /><br />
Lol could you imagine? Double hattrick of own goals then gets sent off inside the box with Carroll scoring the penalty ;)

No I cannot imagine that scenario and you ain't half tempting the typical city gods. :-)

Re: Largest Winning Margin in LC Semi Final

7 goals, 10-3, set by wet spam in the 50s or 60s

kanovic said:
taconinja said:
pudge said:
Pantilimon, Clichy, Nastasic, Lescott, Boyata, Lopes, Fernandindo, Garcia, Navas, Negredo, Aguero
Not bad. Sub Lopes in at a reasonable time (and hopefully Jovetic too) and give Fernandinho a bit of a rest along with Aguero...

Not bad at all.
How are you going to sub lopes if he is starting?
Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.