Manchester City vs Everton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could watch today, definitely something to watch later tonight. Not sure what to expect, many subplots to this one. I just don't think Toffees have enough quality in their squad to upset what Pep has at his disposal but the tactical game will be a great thing to view

i see that as fernandihnio at high back.....think that will work well with he way pep plays his fullbacks anyway and its a move that people on here have talked about ever since Pep was announced as manager.

sane getting his first start is good to see...lets hope he steps his game up considerably as playing everton the one thing you can guarantee is that you cant have any passengers

Kun on the bench s good....give him a rest with lots of travelling done recently and lots of games .......Big game for kelechi to see if he really si the second choice striker we need.

And great to see Kev back....hope its not too soon....

With our line up its going to be a fast paced furious game with lots of chances...can see both teams going for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.