Manchester City vs Everton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha just because I don't think it will work in the premier league mate? especially with the pace everton have on the flanks? dinho if he goes to right wing back and clichy to left wing back then fine but surely only a company, stones and otamendi 3 at the back should be considered?
Chelsea have started winning now they've gone three at the back.

But yeah, Clichy shouldn't be in a back three. I think Dinho will play right back.

The line-up is a bit mad but I love that he's still experimenting. Clichy seems like the weak link to me there.

graphics and formations are pretty redundant as a photo or set of numbers on a screen (e.g.. 4-4-2) as the formation changes dependant upon where the ball is on the pitch and who has possession. For instance when we don't have the ball I'm sure both Sane and Dihno will have defensive responsibilities for the right hand side....where as when we have the ball it could be vastly different with sane anywhere from the right hand side to centre forward and din somewhere in the midfield and even as an overlapping fullback or one that s cutting inside.......

Thats a strong 11 with players capable of playing multiple roles and thats going to be intriguing to watch.....a bit of strength on the bench to !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.