Manchester City vs Everton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just love going to the game and getting team selection completely wrong.

Have we ever put out an eleven with more football attacking prowess???

interesting set up.......changes needed to be made after the spurs and Celtic games....either this is very clever or a very big mistake! Think we look stronger side with Zab/Kolarov on the bench...

haha just because I don't think it will work in the premier league mate? especially with the pace everton have on the flanks? dinho if he goes to right wing back and clichy to left wing back then fine but surely only a company, stones and otamendi 3 at the back should be considered?

Johan Cruyff: "My greatest achievement as a coach is that, 80% of the players I had, are coaches today."

To be fair, his willingness to try new things is one of the qualities that makes Pep the best in the world.

For what it's worth I think it will be a 3-3-2-1-1 like the graphic shows just because I doubt they'd make a whole new graphic for that formation if they didn't think we were using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.