Manchester City vs Everton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted by the Spurs result, was the match I was desperate for us to get something from, a draw would have been amazing but defeat is a good wake up call. Spurs the better team right now and we badly miss KDB

Going to need the highest points tally ever to win the league this season!!

Win games, get 3 points and don't believe the HYPE!!

Going to need the highest points tally ever to win the league this season!!
Doubt it. Not if the top teams are taking points off each other and there's arguably 7 teams with the potential to challenge. Points records are more likely to be set when two teams get away from the chasing pack and dominate. Can't see second place getting 90 points this year which is what it would take.

I'd start Nolito behind Aguero , Sane and Sterling on the wings. Everton's full backs love going forward but aren't the best defensively

I'd start Nolito behind Aguero , Sane and Sterling on the wings. Everton's full backs love going forward but aren't the best defensively
I wouldn't. I'd rather see Gundogan and Silva in there to give the wingers some quality service so they can take advantage of the defensive vulnerability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.