Manchester City vs Everton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To many injuries and suspensions it's getting ridiculous.

thats why we need a bigger squad but supposedly pep doest like working with big squads....

hope some of the kids are good enough..garcia seems ready but from what I've seen he is about the only one...dont thing either of the fullback lads are

thats why we need a bigger squad but supposedly pep doest like working with big squads....

hope some of the kids are good enough..garcia seems ready but from what I've seen he is about the only one...dont thing either of the fullback lads are
We cant have a bigger squad, we are at the maximum allowed. It will be a while before we can add any club trained.

We cant have a bigger squad, we are at the maximum allowed. It will be a while before we can add any club trained.

we should have got rid of a few in the summer that are still here as players like fernando and navas (and Kolorov imho) should have all been replaced as (again imho) they are nowhere near the quality needed to play for Pep and the way he wants to play.....yaya is also taking up a squad place but will never play.....thats 4 players. It would also free up a hell of a lot of money to bring in younger players who can play the way Pep wants.

My main comment was in response to people saying we should beat Everton......if they play like spurs did (with a similar high intensity pressing which they are more than capable) then they will cause us problems as injuries etc are going affect the ability of the team to play the way Pep wants to play....and trying to play that way with 3 of the players mentioned above will result in for displays as we saw against spurs and better teams (and everton, though not as threatening of spurs are one of those better teams)

yep we will have to be dead jammy to beat Everton we are shit 10 wins 1 draw 1 defeat , we are doomed
Might as well go and slit my wrists then if we are doomed.
Nah, I don't like the sight of blood so I'll forget that idea and anyway, we've only lost once so why shouldn't I be positive that we'll get a result.

Might as well go and slit my wrists then if we are doomed.
Nah, I don't like the sight of blood so I'll forget that idea and anyway, we've only lost once so why shouldn't I be positive that we'll get a result.
Woooooosh.

Reverse woooooosh?

I think Zabs is suspended for the Argies game on Wednesday so should be rested for this. Wonder if he came back early or stayed for the game ?

Everton look top notch this year will be tough!
This 150 mil spend in January , should hopefully push us to next level , ahead of Spurs!
MCFC!

Everton look top notch this year will be tough!
This 150 mil spend in January , should hopefully push us to next level , ahead of Spurs!
MCFC![/

Hadn't heard that we had £150m to spend in Jan and would be amazed if true. There are very few good players who want to transfer in Jan. IMO, we are already ahead of Spuds

Nolito coming back would get our balance right in the team.

Would play Maffeo in this game, zaba needs all the rest he can get before Barcelona.

Where the hell is Delph?

so long as everyone comes back healthy from the pointless football over the next 10 days
The point is to allow countries to qualify for the world cup, quite an important event.

Nervous for this one, huge few weeks ahead. Would like to see sane play a part, offers more of a physical presence if sterling and nolito are fading out of games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.