Manchester City vs Everton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romelu Lukaku is a fitness doubt for City vs. Everton next weekend after suffering a thigh injury on international duty with Belgium.

Romelu Lukaku is a fitness doubt for City vs. Everton next weekend after suffering a thigh injury on international duty with Belgium.
Pity. They're a bit one dimensional when he plays and his control isn't good enough to receive a ball under a press.

I'm nervous. Always knew it would take time for us to adapt to teams who took the game to us. You can only defeat football with football. Koeman is a top manager. Hopefully we get lucky.

We are a better team than Everton and have better individuals. I expect us to win the game.

We are a better team than Everton and have better individuals. I expect us to win the game.

we are a better footballing team with better individuals than spurs as well.......

This game will be decided by how Pep sets us up and dependant upon injuries and player availability.

If we don't have the players available and try to play in the same fashion then we will struggle

KDB, Kompany and possibly Sagna all out

For me i would play

----------------------------Bravo-------------------------

---sagna (zabba)--------Stones-----Otto-------------------Clichy

--------------------------fernandihnio--------------------------------

----Srerling-------Gudongan------------Silva------------Nolito

------------------------------Aguero------------------------------------

I still think that with Zabba playing we shoulnt be asking him to press as high/attack so much...he just cant get close to pace wingers when he has to recover.

Bravo
zaba Otamendi stones clichy
Fernandinho gundogan
Sterling silva Nolito
Aguero

Last edited:
thought Sagna is injured?

I hope Maffeo starts this one and rest Zaba for Barca if Sagna isn't ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.