Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

manimanc said:
Armaan said:
manimanc said:
oh pissoff you fuckin doom merchants,a week into feb and the softarses are out in force...
7 pts is fuck all,playing shite but picking up points...
have a bit of faith for fucks sake...
Wow
wow what mate?
some folk need to give their head a wobble or take their rainclouds somewhere else..
the negativity on here is laughable,we obviously have spoilt softarses amongst the ranks...
it`s football...
Can I have your dealers number?

andrewmswift said:
manimanc said:
Armaan said:
wow what mate?
some folk need to give their head a wobble or take their rainclouds somewhere else..
the negativity on here is laughable,we obviously have spoilt softarses amongst the ranks...
it`s football...

have you watched any of our matches in the last month+?
your point being?
we`re playing shite but still 2nd and into the knockout of the chimps league..
I refuse to throw in the towel in February,we have form of reeling teams in..
Chelsea have won the title today for the third time this season we`ll be getting told tomorrow..
my glass is half full,we`ll get players back and fuckin do it..
keep the faith.

Stoned Rose said:
Worst performance for some time that imo.

A collective cant-really-be-arsed-ness to it all. Didn't look like a group of men who wanted to fight for the title.

I was concerned in the week when I watched Kompany's interview on Sky where he seemed uncharacteristically arrogant and blase about being 5 behind Chelsea. It carried through into that team performance today.

I felt some of the players had aN 'I know I'm on my way so fuck it' look to them today.

Aguero and Nasri very clearly not properly fit.

Its also abundantly clear that no Toure = no City. Simple as that.

I'm usually an optimist but I feel that's our season over today. Chelsea wont blow 7 points and we aren;t winning the CL.

Very deflated.
Nail on head, unfortunately. Long way to go, of course, but hard to see us coming back from this. All the hard work of clawing back those 8 points with a series of top performances has been pissed away. Frustrating.

Today was but a carbon copy of Burnley, Arsenal and 'Boro - horrific performance, horrific result.

dubblue said:
jauganaut said:
Millennium said:
Pelligrini is responsible without any doubt. Why can't he play with one striker at least till we are back to our normal performance level?
This is really shame, it is obvious that pelli is out of any ideas, sometime you think that the team has no clue of what need to be done to comeback to the game.

Look a little higher up, mate. That's where the problem is, but nobody wants to point fingers there. That's where the untouchables live.

Yep shit transfer window after shit transfer window was bound to catch up on us
Exactly this. Don't understand why we suddenly started signing squad players after 2011. (mainly) only good ones in Fernandinho to some extent and Negredo, who isn't even here anymore.

Bony probably is going to turn out good signing, but time will tell.

jauganaut said:
Millennium said:
Pelligrini is responsible without any doubt. Why can't he play with one striker at least till we are back to our normal performance level?
This is really shame, it is obvious that pelli is out of any ideas, sometime you think that the team has no clue of what need to be done to comeback to the game.

Look a little higher up, mate. That's where the problem is, but nobody wants to point fingers there. That's where the untouchables live.

There are some issues up there but the manager has a squad that decent managers would die for.... we should be demolishing these teams and the manager has to be accountable (or at least culpable)

The continual belief that we were "unlucky" or were "the better team" have led to huge complacency, Vinnie embodied it in his pre-match interviews as somebody has suggested. Once the team go behind, they have no clue how to pull it back

I like Pellegrini but i'd be relieved to see him replaced if we could get a stellar replacement

How does a team, with the best defence in the league, and the most potant attacking play, get reduced to this? Something is clearly wrong, and it's not just down to missing Yaya, I'm amazed at how bad we have become, so quickly. Yes we had a dip after the 2012 title win, but this is on another level. We seem devoid of ideas, and everything that made us a force, the last few seasons. Seems to have been systematically stripped from our game, a great manager, sees where it's going wrong, learns from it, and strives to make it right. This doesn't seem to be happening with us, and chavs away aside. We've been bang average at best for a while now. I'm not calling for Manuel's head just yet, however I'm fast loosing faith, and you can't deny the slide we're experiencing under him this season is frightening. Yes the players have to shoulder a large chunk of the blame, but when an issue as blatant as our corners, still isn't being adressed, then the buck stops with the manager and coaches. Hope we can turn this form round, but with every result like this, at what was once considered a fortress, and feared away fixture. My hope is diminishing rapidly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.