Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

Stoned Rose said:
Worst performance for some time that imo.

A collective cant-really-be-arsed-ness to it all. Didn't look like a group of men who wanted to fight for the title.

I was concerned in the week when I watched Kompany's interview on Sky where he seemed uncharacteristically arrogant and blase about being 5 behind Chelsea. It carried through into that team performance today.

I felt some of the players had aN 'I know I'm on my way so fuck it' look to them today.

Aguero and Nasri very clearly not properly fit.

Its also abundantly clear that no Toure = no City. Simple as that.

I'm usually an optimist but I feel that's our season over today. Chelsea wont blow 7 points and we aren;t winning the CL.

Very deflated.

Sadly the guy can be a smacked arse at times but without him we are a nothing team..... toothless

we have been frustating to watch at times...but today took the cake !!

also why was silva substituted instead of nasri ...cant understand

also pretty sure ...working on corners should take 95% of our time !!! we suck at that !!

Millennium said:
Pelligrini is responsible without any doubt. Why can't he play with one striker at least till we are back to our normal performance level?
This is really shame, it is obvious that pelli is out of any ideas, sometime you think that the team has no clue of what need to be done to comeback to the game.

Look a little higher up, mate. That's where the problem is, but nobody wants to point fingers there. That's where the untouchables live.

hard to be positive/constructive after that performance , apart from milners free kick , if we had played until midnight we wouldnt have scored . We have lost the ability to break down 10 man defences , the guile and creativity has completely gone from the team . Zabs didnt make one decent run down the right flank until the last 10 minutes , i dont think we had a shot from outside the box all the game , and our corners are becoming a standing joke .
We look a tired team bereft of any attacking ideas , and when you have players like silva,nasri,aguero at your disposal , then you have got to point the finger at the management team. MP just sometimes appears to accept dull, slow starting , predictable football , just not good enough for the amount of talent we have available.
We will beat stoke , because they will have to play more offensively as the home side ,and the gaps will open up , thats why our away record is the best in the premiership

Armaan said:
manimanc said:
oh pissoff you fuckin doom merchants,a week into feb and the softarses are out in force...
7 pts is fuck all,playing shite but picking up points...
have a bit of faith for fucks sake...
Wow

5 games without a win. 5 games !!!!

pazzo said:
In short: We were shit, substitutions were shit, this season is shit. Play like this come CL and Barca will have a field day.

We will get raped! It could be truly embarrassing.

You could literally copy and paste all the comments from the past 4 games in this thread!

How many "bad days at the office" can you have before you realise you are just being shit at your job? We are going to become a 2 year switch of managers just to motivate the players. Very reminiscent of Mancini's last season.

Yaya and Bony hopefully will offer something different.

CTID

Luck95 said:
Pellegrini to blame today

Players need to stand up and take the blame as well.

We need to sign 4 or 5 world class players in summer, our squad is too average compared to teams like Bayern and Real Madrid. Too many old players.

I worry for our future if we keep getting results like today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.