Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

Etihad Dave said:
Luck95 said:
Pellegrini to blame today

Players need to stand up and take the blame as well.

We need to sign 4 or 5 world class players in summer, our squad is too average compared to teams like Bayern and Real Madrid. Too many old players.

I worry for our future if we keep getting results like today.

Bayern or Real Madrid?

Sure..

What's even more frightening is after watching Spuds v Arse they looked 100 times better than us. All over the pitch. The willingness to win the ball back, direct passing, 1-2 touch passing, running off the ball - Everything.! Finishing 2nd would be an achievement after today's performance.

I honestly think Dabo would do better than Fernando. What a bad, bad player. Why let Garcia go the way he finished last season?

Another week, another poor performance and result. Like United in 2013, Chelsea will now win the league with a squad that's nothing special and without being tested because City cant get there arses in gear. How many times Pellegrini and players? We all know what teams are going to try and do at the eithad, deal with it!

chicagoblues said:
bobmcfc said:
Don't like how we play. We've lost our edge, our excitement. Pellers bores the boobs off me !
LOL thanks for the good laugh.
Was going to say Tits but I thought I'd say something more ladylike

poh said:
manimanc said:
andrewmswift said:
have you watched any of our matches in the last month+?
your point being?
we`re playing shite but still 2nd and into the knockout of the chimps league..
I refuse to throw in the towel in February,we have form of reeling teams in..
Chelsea have won the title today for the third time this season we`ll be getting told tomorrow..
my glass is half full,we`ll get players back and fuckin do it..
keep the faith.
Well said that man.
7 point gap is not the problem, us playing like shit is. We're more likely to drop to 5th than catch up to chelsea if this continues.

this season has been a shambles.

league joke
champions league group stages joke
fa cup joke
league cup joke

manager shambles

We have no game plan. It looks like Pellegrini just picks the starting 11 and expects them to play hoping something happens. Our recent performances reek of lack of preparation.

He should know we need to come out fast. Be more direct and get at a team low on confidence early on. Instead we start slowly, with fucking God awful lethargy and even slower passing. There are no quick triangles, first time passes. Just players taking way too many touches before picking a sideways or backwards pass. This allows the opposition time to get their shape and lets them grow in confidence.

Lastly....shape. What is it? We don't have one. All these things point to poor coaching. Throw in the corner fiasco and I genuinely believe Pellegrini is the fault.

Not a good day but we've been here before. Yaya and Bony will be playing soon enough and if Chelsea suffer with a few more injuries we can still somehow do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.