Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

chaddblue said:
paulsimpson said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
When was the last time we were brilliant? Especially at home? Last season probably...

I know we are all frustrated and annoyed about today . I'm just hoping MP can somehow engineer a win from Wednesdays game . He has to pick the boys up from here. They certainly can't play any worse can they ? Surely not . One win that's all . One win will give everyone a huge boost . Got to fight for it .

But we were told that the point and performance at Chelsea was the turning point and the confidence was back. It clearly wasn't !

Yes but there were positives : penalty appeals , aguero hitting the bar , millers free kick, possession . Just hard to see how he/ they get the next win but something is going to have to be done . Back to basics . Review what was done last season . Review DVDs of how we played the opposition . All those goals from last season have dried up . Why ? He's got to find that out ? Is it missing Yaya or something else? Why take silva off ? Silva not creating or not getting stuck in enough ? Fernando at home ? Is that the problem . He'd a solid game at chelsea . Are players putting in a shift for the team? Tempo ? He said himself after the game that was an issue . Sorry for all the questions but there must be some answers here . You don't just go from a 12 match winning run to being mediocre . Where has the confidence gone ? MP has to find a way . Simple as . Or this season is slowly but surely running away from us . This is where he either comes up with the goods or he doesn't . Stoke is now huge .

Got a horrible, sickening feeling the rags will finish above us this year. Especially if this dross carries on. And we were 9 points clear of them on New Year's Day. It's embarrassing to even type that.

Absolutely fucking wank
Playing players who are not fit like vinny aguero and nasri
I think the signings from the summer are coming back to bite us now all crap.
I don't want to see any manager get sacked but he won the league with a team machini built and we've gone backwards since.

When I was Sat in the kippax watching us get beat by Preston knobend ( my lowest ebb ) if someone told me we would win the league once let alone twice in my lifetime I'd have called one of the cops over to section them. Shows how far we've come to be worried about being second in the league. I would swap Tony Vaughan or Wiekens from that side for Mangala though as what we lacked in skill then we made up for in guts. Could you imagine Morrison putting up with that performance when he was captain.
We made a mistake getting rid of Mancini who had seen some of the squad for what they're, shirt carriers. They didn't like being told how it was so cried and the manager was replaced by someone who gives them a cuddle. The cuddles haven't worked and the team just isn't cutting it. Pellegrini is a nice chap and deserves better from the players, but if they aren't performing for him we need to get someone in who'll kick their arses. Personally I'd love to see Roberto Martinez come in but he's another nice chap and doesn't strike me as an arsekicker. Perhaps Viera could step up as I done think he'd take any nonsense but I doubt the club would risk an unproven manager as there's too much money at stake these days.

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
Got a horrible, sickening feeling the rags will finish above us this year. Especially if this dross carries on. And we were 9 points clear of them on New Year's Day. It's embarrassing to even type that.

rearrange chance no

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:

I agree mate......that's worse than not winning the prem!;)

Pellegrini is a busted flush for me. Same mistakes week in week out. sends the team out with little fire in their bellies. if our tactics don't change and quick too we are in big trouble. 2 points out of 12 is nowhere near good enough. Never mind teams parking the bus any manager worth his salt should be able to, with the players at his disposal beat the likes of hull. Fucking really annoyed at todays display.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.