Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

Bluemanc100 said:
jauganaut said:
Millennium said:
Pelligrini is responsible without any doubt. Why can't he play with one striker at least till we are back to our normal performance level?
This is really shame, it is obvious that pelli is out of any ideas, sometime you think that the team has no clue of what need to be done to comeback to the game.

Look a little higher up, mate. That's where the problem is, but nobody wants to point fingers there. That's where the untouchables live.

There are some issues up there but the manager has a squad that decent managers would die for.... we should be demolishing these teams and the manager has to be accountable (or at least culpable)

The continual belief that we were "unlucky" or were "the better team" have led to huge complacency, Vinnie embodied it in his pre-match interviews as somebody has suggested. Once the team go behind, they have no clue how to pull it back

I like Pellegrini but i'd be relieved to see him replaced if we could get a stellar replacement
Like say, Ancelotti for example?

manimanc said:
oh pissoff you fuckin doom merchants,a week into feb and the softarses are out in force...
7 pts is fuck all,playing shite but picking up points...
have a bit of faith for fucks sake...

Overheard on exit: United are playing shite and winning, we're playing shite and . . . . . . . . !

I don't know where to begin. How many performances have we had this season that were a match for that first half. There's no pace, no urgency, no guile, no ambition in any of the attacking moves. We must be the easiest team in the league to defend against. Every pass is predictable!

The most redundant player on the pitch today must have been Joe Hart.

The Hull goal was a combination of Saturday Matinee at The Ardwick Hippodrome, Keystone Kops, and pinball wizard.

There seems to be little motivating the players and they seem to be happy to offload the ball onto someone else.

We are not getting strident captaincy on the pitch and I don't mean just VK. We have a squad of seasoned internationals and some of the play is like watching someone trying to plait sand.

And what about the stonewall penalty for the barge in the back on David Silva. If yer not getting pens for that kind of foul, we might as well do away with any notion of the Laws of the Game. Jon Moss makes Phil Dowd look anorexic.

And why, oh why, did Samir not lace the fuckin' ball when he had the chance!

Roll on NYCFC Tuesday!

Most of these players got BobbyManc sacked with their mard arse antics...and cost us the cup final.
Who will they blame this time ?? They're playing like they want the manager out !!
Thars summat oop !!

CITYROBBO said:
2nd place and MOAN MOAN MOAN.. i also pay £750 for season ticket a year but coming away from ground and on the train home the fans was in good spirits laughing it off as typical city.. Most on this thread are spoilt negative attitudes.. How can we complain at winnning it the last 2 of 3 years and just because we are 2nd its a PANIC just grow up and remember where we came from not to long ago !!!

I remember where we came from and don't want to go back, thank you!;) It's not just the results but its the way we are playing....its the players that are acting spoilt and not the fans.....we "should" expect more.......don't agree we should just be thankful for what we have had the last couple of seasons and not want or expect more from this team....this is a NEW City, not typical City.....The owners wont be happy to accept 2nd...why should we? You really think....No silverware and 2nd place in the league would be enough for the owners?

Bluemanc100 said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Yaya and Bony can't come home quick enough.

Its a real shame they will miss Stoke

Has it been confirmed that they won't be back? There's a 3 day gap between AFCON finishing and the Stoke game. Surely enough time to get them home?

Bluemanc100 said:
jauganaut said:
Millennium said:
Pelligrini is responsible without any doubt. Why can't he play with one striker at least till we are back to our normal performance level?
This is really shame, it is obvious that pelli is out of any ideas, sometime you think that the team has no clue of what need to be done to comeback to the game.

Look a little higher up, mate. That's where the problem is, but nobody wants to point fingers there. That's where the untouchables live.

There are some issues up there but the manager has a squad that decent managers would die for.... we should be demolishing these teams and the manager has to be accountable (or at least culpable)

The continual belief that we were "unlucky" or were "the better team" have led to huge complacency, Vinnie embodied it in his pre-match interviews as somebody has suggested. Once the team go behind, they have no clue how to pull it back

I like Pellegrini but i'd be relieved to see him replaced if we could get a stellar replacement
Like say, Ancelotti for example?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.