Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

johnny on the spot said:
Pellegrini couldn't engineer a Lego shithouse based on this.

He reminded me of Keegan today: sat there with a stupid clueless look on his face. The performance was disorganised and unprofessional.

Kompany and Zab are giving away too many free kicks, Hart's decision making is consistently inconsistent and Dzeko can fuck off

Saying that We should have had a pen and Augero was unlucky not to score a worldly.

I'm genuinely worried United will over take us.

I can't remember the last home game we carved out a one-on-one chance with the keeper. Regardless who we're playing it never feels like we've got goals in us

paulsimpson said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Eccles Blue said:
I can usually get over a defeat/draw within an hour of the match finishing but tonight I am finding it difficult. Come on City just get back to your normal brilliant play. PLEASE!!

When was the last time we were brilliant? Especially at home? Last season probably...

I know we are all frustrated and annoyed about today . I'm just hoping MP can somehow engineer a win from Wednesdays game . He has to pick the boys up from here. They certainly can't play any worse can they ? Surely not . One win that's all . One win will give everyone a huge boost . Got to fight for it .

But we were told that the point and performance at Chelsea was the turning point and the confidence was back. It clearly wasn't !

scousemanc said:
SPIDERBOY said:
scousemanc said:
I pay over £700 for my season ticket, so I think that entitles me to express an opinion without being called names. But name-calling tends to be what the armchair "supporters" on here resort to.

Going off your other post,your season ticket will be £0 next season............today wasn't good,no better than the last few home games.....you want to sling your seasoncard on the back of a few bad results,then do it.....you don't have to announce it on here.I am pretty sure there will be people on here who spend a lot more than you do following city,and not reacting like you are.

The thing about today (and recently) is the lack of effort. We had hardly any decent chances and it's all so repetitive and unimaginative. It's depressing and I am entitled to express annoyance because I pay my money, attend almost every game, and have been going since the 1960s. It's not a crime to be annoyed.

Perhaps you should stay away from this forum , for a couple of hours after a poor performance , emotions run high , and your original post , was bound to get a reaction on here. My first game was 1965 , and i am surprised a senior supporter like yourself still gets so annoyed , its just typical city , we dont do anything the easy way .

stan bowles said:
About as bad as it gets today. Quibbling over a contract renewal for Milner and yet Pellegrini starts Fernando (a poor man's Javi Garcia). Milner and Navas our two best players v Chelsea only on the bench yet Nasri and Dzeko start when clearly neither is anywhere near fit (which also applies to Kompany and Aguero).
Lucky to get a point today. Time to forget the title and concentrate on staying in the top 4. Against a team woefully out of form and lacking confidence we stroll about for 45 minutes not seemingly interested in fighting or working hard enough. A shambles from start to finish and the fine free kick from Milner papering over the cracks of another dreadful home performance. Pellegrini should forget Fernando and start Milner in every game. Silva really poor today too.

To be fair, its easy to be wise after the event. The manager might have been entitled to think we could roll over a bottom 3 side at home without them, and he wanted to save them for the tougher looking midweek fixture. With David, Sergio and Samir in the team we should have had enough - and would have done if it wasnt for some appalling defending.

Watched your match in the pub...was really puzzled as to why you were so blunt in the first half. Hull had so much space it was unreal.
Their goal was like schoolboy football....defence all over the place.
The second half was much more like it, should have had a pen, and who knows what may have happened.
Bony and Toure back soon...probably as well...you guys were unrecognisable from the Chelsea match.

Shirley said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Well the crowd didn't seem overly outraged. One was offside wasn't it?

Why do we always blame everyone else when we are shit? It's the fucking players that are to blame for this. No one else.

I agree, we were shite but there were two nailed on penalties (the offside not one of them) where Nasri had his feet taken with no attempt to play the ball, Bruce the culprit. The other was Sergio I think....

Silva, that was a penalty.
cheers for that, wasn't sure who the other was but both 100% spot kicks (or should have been)

chesterbells said:
stan bowles said:
About as bad as it gets today. Quibbling over a contract renewal for Milner and yet Pellegrini starts Fernando (a poor man's Javi Garcia). Milner and Navas our two best players v Chelsea only on the bench yet Nasri and Dzeko start when clearly neither is anywhere near fit (which also applies to Kompany and Aguero).
Lucky to get a point today. Time to forget the title and concentrate on staying in the top 4. Against a team woefully out of form and lacking confidence we stroll about for 45 minutes not seemingly interested in fighting or working hard enough. A shambles from start to finish and the fine free kick from Milner papering over the cracks of another dreadful home performance. Pellegrini should forget Fernando and start Milner in every game. Silva really poor today too.

To be fair, its easy to be wise after the event. The manager might have been entitled to think we could roll over a bottom 3 side at home without them, and he wanted to save them for the tougher looking midweek fixture. With David, Sergio and Samir in the team we should have had enough - and would have done if it wasnt for some appalling defending.

I feel better now and can't wait for the stoke game

Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.