Manchester City vs. Inter Milan (Dublin Super Cup) 16:15 Su.

pudge said:
taconinja said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Toure, Milner, Silva, Balotelli, Dzeko.
Replace Milner with Aguero and I think that (alternating Kolarov and Clichy at times) is our standard starters.
Argh!! Does that team mean that Milner's out wide again?

Not really, I read it as Milner taking Barrys central place in a 4-3-3 with Balo and Silva linking behind Dzeko

banbury_blue said:
I can't understand the thinking of poster that said change Milner for Aguero as our standard team?

Dzeko or Balotelli will be the one to go to accomodate Aguero.

Pleased that Milner gets his go in the middle, hopefully he can put in a good shift and start to show his old Villa form
My thinking is that Aguero plays better with a second dedicated striker and Mancini likes Balotelli more than Milner.

banbury_blue said:
I can't understand the thinking of poster that said change Milner for Aguero as our standard team?

Dzeko or Balotelli will be the one to go to accomodate Aguero.

Pleased that Milner gets his go in the middle, hopefully he can put in a good shift and start to show his old Villa form

i agree, that is the position he should be playing and against this oposition he has no hiding place. time to show what you have promised in the past and become the new midfield general we all hope you can be!

Sneijder and Eto'o both starting. No Clichy not even on bench, must have a knock

360872249.jpg

Inter: Julio Cesar; Ranocchia, Chivu, Caldirola; Bianchetti, Stankovic, Sneijder, Crisetig; Alvarez, Eto'o, Pandev.

Panchina: 12 Castellazzi, 21 Orlandoni, 25 Samuel, 37 Faraoni, 39 Santon, 57 Natalino, 17 Mariga, 77 Muntari, 7 Pazzini, 30 Castaignos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.