Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone confusing heysel and hillsborough? they seem to get mentioned in the same breath by some.....

the scousers were responsible for italian deaths at heysel and a good few scousers served time for manslaughter to prove it

lets stop playing the fucking permanent scouse victim card

are the italian families who lost loved ones because of the scousers still banging on about it?

Balti said:
is anyone confusing heysel and hillsborough? they seem to get mentioned in the same breath by some.....

the scousers were responsible for italian deaths at heysel and a good few scousers served time for manslaughter to prove it

are the italian families who lost loved ones because of the scousers still banging on about it?

No but the Italian fans got justice through prosecution of the guilty. The Liverpool fans are still awaiting that bit of justice 25 years after the event and that is a fucking travesty. If you can't see that then...well, get enlightened

Ric said:
deano ou812 said:
Ric said:
I'm pretty sure they would. Why wouldn't they?!
Your not gonna ban me are you ?

Of course not, just seemed a random and irrelevant point to make.
unfortunately i have been on the red wine tonight,my view still holds i feel we would not be seen in the same light as the bastions of football if a terrible tragedy befell us......cant get blue wine,only blue nun....:-)

Balti said:

The two incidents are separate, and very different. It's moronic to compare them.

Scouse_Jimi said:
Balti said:

No but the Italian fans got justice through prosecution of the guilty. The Liverpool fans are still awaiting that bit of justice 25 years after the event and that is a fucking travesty. If you can't see that then...well, get enlightened

what justice are you still waiting for exactly Mr Enlightenment?

deano ou812 said:
Ric said:
deano ou812 said:
Your not gonna ban me are you ?

Of course not, just seemed a random and irrelevant point to make.
unfortunately i have been on the red wine tonight,my view still holds i feel we would not be seen in the same light as the bastions of football if a terrible tragedy befell us......cant get blue wine,only blue nun....:-)

At least it's only the scousers with the victim mentality, eh.

Balti said:

This is their Munich and the cynical bastards will milk it for all the sympathy and support they can get, just like their Scum brethren have done for the last 50 odd years.
This isn't about the 96. It's all about "look at us and our glorious 'istree".

Scouse_Jimi said:
deano ou812 said:
TCIB said:
We generally keep Suarez quiet which we will need to do and it would be nice if Gerrard has a bad passing day.
Sergio seemingly comes back from injury ready to go so that will be a big plus for us if he is sharp, indeed if he even plays.

I could speculate all day, i guess what i am saying is i am very keen to see the starting lineups and setups.
Usually i am not one for biting at the bit for selection but this is the seasons biggest match no doubt so i admit to a fair bit of nerves :D
Just a shame sergio didn't have a run out say last week for 20. Mins just to give him a bit of game time before this match,having said that he's the type of player to smash a couple in here's hoping....

You think Pellegrini will start him?

Nah, doubt it bud.

Has there ever been a build up to a match like this? In terms of forums and social media, anyway. Everyone at each others throats over the most trivial of matters, for example, whether 'Flanno' could sufficiently injure Sergio. Get a grip. However, the Hillsborough thing has been exhausted now from both perspectives, clearly it's something that'll never be settled on. In any other context I'm sure no blues would have any qualms with the views however on the eve of (arguably) the biggest match of the season it's hardly going to be met with much sympathy.

I'd take a draw but it'd be brilliant to win it, although I am genuinely concerned as to the fallout, from both sides, should this go either way.

Sunday soon, thank the lord.

Ric said:
Balti said:

The two incidents are separate, and very different. It's moronic to compare them.

its moronic to think I'm comparing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.