Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse_Jimi said:
If you start with Aguero I predict a Sakho/Flanagan hard challenge in the first 5 minutes. Ref's never going to send them off in a Sky TV match in the first 5 and Aguero's public announcement he fears getting injured from the world cup provides the perfect opportunity to scare the shit out of him.

I reckon Dzeko will start with Aguero coming in on 60.
Stay classy

Scouse_Jimi said:
If yuow star with th't Aguero I predict a Sarko an Flanagan hard challenge in't first 5 minutes cock.
Ref's never goin to get shut o' them in a Sky TV match in't first 5 and Aguero's lardidah talk aboots getting injured fort' world cup has made is day before he went' sleep cocker.

I reckon that Edin Dzeko will start wit' Agwuero comin' on at 60.

Helpfully fixed.

Cocker.

brenda reckons the pressure is all on city , so why are they making all the noise ? We are quietly going about our business , no big dramatic statements , lets just go there , show respect for their dead , and take the three points back down the M62 , and collect the premiership trophy from the swamp on the way back.

4_zps6a50a69a.jpg

Scouse_Jimi said:
If you start with Aguero I predict a Sakho/Flanagan hard challenge in the first 5 minutes. Ref's never going to send them off in a Sky TV match in the first 5 and Aguero's public announcement he fears getting injured from the world cup provides the perfect opportunity to scare the shit out of him.

just letting you know we won't forget these sorts of posts and you won't be welcome back next week grovelling and pretending you weren't an arrogant, cocky and disrespectful shite that you have been leading up to this game.

I predict them crunching Silva too in the first few minutes knowing he is our main danger and is carrying an injury.

Damocles said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
If yuow star with th't Aguero I predict a Sarko an Flanagan hard challenge in't first 5 minutes cock.
Ref's never goin to get shut o' them in a Sky TV match in't first 5 and Aguero's lardidah talk aboots getting injured fort' world cup has made is day before he went' sleep cocker.

I reckon that Edin Dzeko will start wit' Agwuero comin' on at 60.

Helpfully fixed.

Cocker.

It's good to see the mods stick to the code of conduct ;-) Stay classy<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 am --<br /><br />[quote="squirtyflower"
Stay classy[/quote]

True though, look at Mourinhos tactics against us. Crock Henderson as quick as you can as the ref wont give a red in a TV game. Same tactics...and very true, sadly.

Scouse_Jimi said:

You must be confusing Kun Aguero with some kind of shitbag, Scouse? Jon Flanagan !!!haha!! funny!! he would fucking bounce off Kun straight into the advert boards. And the other guy err Sak of shit would be left scratching his arse when Kun leaves him for dead...Piss poor and a bit desperate that la!!

Kun isn't no fairy he knows he could be injured in the first minute of the World Cup and to suggest he is un professional is well wide of the mark he was playing in the Primera division in Argentina when he was 15!! Do you understand how strong physically and mentally you have to be to not only survive that but absolutely take it by storm and get a move to Spain???? The defenders in Argentina are not exactly famed for their soft touch? Jon Flanagan?!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! I bet Kun cant get off the bog thinking about it!

Burtonrdblue said:
You must be confusing Kun Aguero with some kind of shitbag, Scouse? Jon Flanagan !!!haha!! funny!! he would fucking bounce off Kun straight into the advert boards. And the other guy err Sak of shit would be left scratching his arse when Kun leaves him for dead...Piss poor and a bit desperate that la!!

Kun isn't no fairy he knows he could be injured in the first minute of the World Cup and to suggest he is un professional is well wide of the mark he was playing in the Primera division in Argentina when he was 15!! Do you understand how strong physically and mentally you have to be to not only survive that but absolutely take it by storm and get a move to Spain???? The defenders in Argentina are not exactly famed for their soft touch? Jon Flanagan?!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! I bet Kun cant get off the bog thinking about it!

So you're saying Aguero starts?

Flanno is well known for a hard tackle...Common sense says Aguero will be scared of the challenge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.