Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
taconinja said:
I'm baffled at the amount of posters here that seem in abject terror of Liverpool and want us to play multiple defensive mids and sit in a shell.

Me too very surprised to see this as the majority view. Must be most people not seeing yaya as fit enough to do in a 2 man midfield
It comes with having seen the two fixtures last season.

super_city_si said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
taconinja said:
I'm baffled at the amount of posters here that seem in abject terror of Liverpool and want us to play multiple defensive mids and sit in a shell.

Me too very surprised to see this as the majority view. Must be most people not seeing yaya as fit enough to do in a 2 man midfield
The one we rightly won and the one they fluked off a mis-kicked ball?

Deepest Blue said:
Ruskinavenue said:
Is Jovetic keeping the place warm for Kun? Or does Pellers really believe he has talent?
Don't be a cock.

Deepest Blue. Sorry pal. But it's comments like that that drive people away from the forum. I've supported City for 50 years. Seasoncard for ten years. Travel round trip 350 miles to every home game. Just asking for civility.

Ducado said:
It's pissing down here soaked walking to the ground

If you hunch over slightly and let PB walk directly in front of you, at least he will stay dry.

Ruskinavenue said:
Deepest Blue said:
Ruskinavenue said:
Is Jovetic keeping the place warm for Kun? Or does Pellers really believe he has talent?
Don't be a cock.

Deepest Blue. Sorry pal. But it's comments like that that drive people away from the forum. I've supported City for 50 years. Seasoncard for ten years. Travel round trip 350 miles to every home game. Just asking for civility.

Well don't post cockish comments then.

taconinja said:
super_city_si said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
The one we rightly won and the one they fluked off a mis-kicked ball?
No, the one in which they had a goal wrongly disallowed and could have either way. The other one we improved AFTER yaya went off.

Edit. I should clear up that I am not against yaya, he has to play but is sometimes less effective in a midfield two against high pressing opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.