Manchester City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Not the line up I'd have gone for. Ya Ya in a central midfield two is risky against a pacy passing team when he's fully fit, never mind he ain't. Would have gone with Ferna and Ferna to deny Sturridge and Sterling the space they love, and stuck Ya Ya just ahead of them, with Jo Jo and Silva playing off Dzeko.

On a separate note, is Rodgers a bigger c**t now than Mourinho? If I hear that bastard drone on about his club's family values one more time, I swear I'll kick the screen in

Yes.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Not the line up I'd have gone for. Ya Ya in a central midfield two is risky against a pacy passing team when he's fully fit, never mind he ain't. Would have gone with Ferna and Ferna to deny Sturridge and Sterling the space they love, and stuck Ya Ya just ahead of them, with Jo Jo and Silva playing off Dzeko.

On a separate note, is Rodgers a bigger c**t now than Mourinho? If I hear that bastard drone on about his club's family values one more time, I swear I'll kick the screen in

Yes.

Good choice. So why not?

Players are probably excited to be back at the Etihad. They came out hard against Newcastle last week, the intensity should be even higher for our first home match. MP shows his belief in Jovetic by starting him again, he needs to have a good performance. Liverpool trying to win the midfield battle by putting 3 players in the middle, but Fernando showed last week how he can handle the defensive midfielder role, hopefully Yaya decides he actually wants to try today... Come on City!!

Ruskinavenue said:
Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:

Yes.

Good choice. So why not?

Is family values the supermarket he buys his candles from

Really hope silva is up for it,his second half performance vs liverpool at ainfield last season was truly exceptional.

If Jovetic scores a hatrick he will be undropable, down to him to deliver when the going gets tough, otherwise Aguero will do the business instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.